The Avenging Sword of Taste and Decency

DeletedUser1446

Is it decent to calm someone "not very smart" when you also don´t prove to be some what smart?

About the offer for the reader, if i wasn´t asking something you probably would let the thread die... So i´m helping you. And this proves that you are the one not very smart Perv!

DeletedUser173

It's a shame I stopped using the externals other than the world I was playing, that was a funny read :D

DeletedUser

You asked Us why you said such things. That was a question. We answered it with the truth. Do not ask a question if you do not wish to hear the answer.

On the other hand, whatever your opinion on the matter is, is inconsequential. We do not intend to ask you what you think. What you think is not very important.

DeletedUser1446

If it is not "very" important at least it is a "bit" important right?...Please! :D

What is your next goal on this foruns btw?

DeletedUser

Pedantic and small. Your point reflects your presence here.

You little people cannot make interesting threads, you cannot make propaganda. You lack the writing talent to entertain the reader. Which is why you are boring. Which is why this forum filled with your low standard ilk is boring. Read those responses in this thread which are not your constant and droll whinging.

People read this and they enjoyed it. They found it fun, they laughed. They posted as much.

That is a rudimentary building block of effective and enjoyable propaganda. Have you ever made any?

All this may be well above your head but there are others in this forum who are smart perhaps. They can learn where they did not know. Having learned, maybe they can start making interesting and engaging threads of their own to liven the forum.

DeletedUser

Regardless of motive, this is definitely one of the better threads in over a year.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The whole thread is an epic waste of electricity. I wish I could invent a ruler for egos.

We do not need a ruler. We are more than capable of governing ourselves and our achievements are so vast so as to be immeasurable. You on the other hand could use Us as your ruler. Both because you are not competent enough to govern yourself so as such you need Us to rule over you but also because We are so much greater than you that you can use Our achievements to measure your own which greatly pale in comparison.

Last edited:

DeletedUser329

We do not need a ruler. We are more than capable of governing ourselves and our achievements are so vast so as to be immeasurable. You on the other hand could use Us as your ruler. Both because you are not competent enough to govern yourself so as such you need Us to rule over you but also because We are so much greater than you that you can use Our achievements to measure your own which greatly pale in comparison.

I'm very tempted to get my ruler out at the moment.

images

:p

DeletedUser

.net is unfortunately weighed down by your ilk these days and is scarcely better than this place. As We have stated, We champion a standard of competence you do not meet. .net doesn't meet it either. Far from your being from .net being to your credit, it rather brings to mind what those of your standard has done to that once proud server.

We attain greatness. We understand that that is us. Not you. Never you. But we are compassionate for those like you. Ergo we will raise you. If you knew enough to know that you needed to be raised, you would not need to be raised. That is (part of) Our burden. To help the hapless and share some small portion the fruits of Our abilities.

We note that simply being responded to by Us (twas a time We did not have the kindness to consider responding to those like you) has greatly heightened your sense of perception. You have managed to notice that We are arrogant. Well done. Your re-education progresses.

Every player does not have the capacity to become good. Very few do. Every player may however have the capacity to become somewhat competent. But not without Our help. We see proof all around us. Especially in your ilk. Ergo re-education.

But you, simply reading Our posts you have become enamored of talking like a person. So much so that you cycle around it, unable to speak of aught else. T'would break your heart to change the subject.

You are welcome.

That's funny, because, last I checked, under the Pervis alias, you haven't won a single .net world. Now, you may have won a world on another alliance, but so far, there's no proof you've even won a world on .net.

Where, may I ask, does that arrogance come from? Is it bred from a false belief that you're one of the better players of .net? Or do you have a good reason for this arrogance?

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's funny, because, last I checked, under the Pervis alias, you haven't won a single .net world. Now, you may have won a world on another alliance, but so far, there's no proof you've even won a world on .net.

Where, may I ask, does that arrogance come from? Is it bred from a false belief that you're one of the better players of .net? Or do you have a good reason for this arrogance?

You're welcome.

That's funny, because last I checked, winning a world does not equate to being a good player or leader. Winning a world does not mean skill.

We have won worlds, yes. We defeat the best competition the world has to offer and move on. Look at the skill of a world from beginning to early mid game, and compare it to the late/end game.

Have a nice day.