Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror your ignorance is at least posted well. I will give you that much

The point of the barb nobling post is to point out the many thousands of posts that were made from 15:42 claiming all we do is noble barbs.

2ndly you are stuck on this "defensive" strategy crap ... you are missing the picture.

Having defense is fine, everyone does. But they openly posted on several topics that they plan to defend non-stop until we quit the world ... which is pretty much the definition of Turtling. Will not win them the world by any means, but stacking villages with 3500 cats and 20k spears wont do alot in the overall scheme of things.

DeletedUser2069

Funny how when it comes to OD that because they have less members it means they are better all around in the OD department

Yet when it comes to villages because we have 3x there amount an only a little over double the barbs they have that theory doesnt work both ways

Guess that means we have 137 more nukes too :p

DeletedUser

just wanted to give an early congrats to perv they finally had a successful OP that will take more then 1 vil using a holiday was very helpful to them also considering what I've been upto all week but I will say thanks getting me to focus a lot less on this game will help me make a lot more $.

It's been a fun battle you won and btw all the support you claimed I got from my tribe was mostly from those around me sadly most of those guys are inactive this week and didn't send anything that they promised a few days earlier. You guys won't win the server someone else will end up beating you you're tactics are too slow you also really could be a lot more effective in attacks you learned a little bit from the first 2 OPs but still some terrible timing from your tribe and I choose sleep since I'm hungover/sick then trying to pull an all nighter to snipe/tag

and the last few attacks added before my attack was prob the best thing you guys finally did cutting off a snipe or two as well

DeletedUser

Thanks JD ... its a half-ass congratulations, but i will take it :D

DeletedUser2069

Happy Halloween JACKY XD

We are trick or treating at a few of your villages be sure to leave the light on for us

DeletedUser

*CANDY BARS*

1078200341_scandybars.JPG

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yet when it comes to villages because we have 3x there amount an only a little over double the barbs they have that theory doesnt work both ways

I calculated both tribes percentage of barb conquers, not going off total amount. Your members noble less villages per member, so going off amount of barbs nobled per member would be pretty damn stupid.

Having defense is fine, everyone does. But they openly posted on several topics that they plan to defend non-stop until we quit the world ... which is pretty much the definition of Turtling. Will not win them the world by any means, but stacking villages with 3500 cats and 20k spears wont do alot in the overall scheme of things.

Don't know most of their members to say they're necessarily better players than the members of PERV, but to bash people for being defense-heavy to me is ridiculous since a lot of the best players I know play roughly 80% defense. And while you yourself don't seem to be bashing people for having a lot of defense that indeed was what was posted by a large amount of your tribemates.

Additionally small tribes (in regards to # of members) need more defense than otherwise since they are more liable to be targeted by gangbangs than larger tribes are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I calculated both tribes percentage of barb conquers, not going off total amount. Your members noble less villages per member, so going off amount of barbs nobled per member would be pretty damn stupid.

is this calculated with bonus villas takin in account or not cause in conquers they are givin as barbs not bonus villas

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
is this calculated with bonus villas takin in account or not cause in conquers they are givin as barbs not bonus villas

I calculated the amount of abandoned villages conquered (both regular barbs and bonuses) divided by the amount of conquers that were not either internals, or players nobling themselves via overnobling. didn't count internals or overnobling because in neither scenario does the tribe actually gain a village.

DeletedUser1580

just wanted to give an early congrats to perv they finally had a successful OP that will take more then 1 vil using a holiday was very helpful to them also considering what I've been upto all week but I will say thanks getting me to focus a lot less on this game will help me make a lot more $.

It's been a fun battle you won and btw all the support you claimed I got from my tribe was mostly from those around me sadly most of those guys are inactive this week and didn't send anything that they promised a few days earlier. You guys won't win the server someone else will end up beating you you're tactics are too slow you also really could be a lot more effective in attacks you learned a little bit from the first 2 OPs but still some terrible timing from your tribe and I choose sleep since I'm hungover/sick then trying to pull an all nighter to snipe/tag

and the last few attacks added before my attack was prob the best thing you guys finally did cutting off a snipe or two as well

they are busy supporting their own vills:D

DeletedUser

Perv cant change the fact that 15:42 is loosings villages due to inactivity..and other things, but not wining by its own skills:)anyway, good job

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1446

Run Sedace..your time will come also:p

SpearNuke... US.5?? Choose another type of life man...

DeletedUser2069

PERV hasnt attacked one inactive person so come again sedace

Yet again this inactive excuse comes up every time a village is lost

You cant even say Jackdrive is inactive cause hes been sitting here all day on the forums
We fight for every village we take from you guys thats why you gained almsot 3mill odd today in the tribe an I know none of the people are inactive that we attacked because they either sent a attempted attack our way earlier this weekend or they mailed me or a member of my tribe

Inactive excuse dont work there buddy

DeletedUser

I did gave you credit for taking those villages, good job for that. No, jacky is active, but if 20-30 people attack on active player that plays with inactives, then, he obviously cant hold them all.

DeletedUser

Run Sedace..your time will come also:p

SpearNuke... US.5?? Choose another type of life man...

Is this a threat?Lol, i dont think you`d want to speak by your self on these forums:) So, let me say my point, it`s my right:)

DeletedUser1446

Eheheheheh...

I will noble you today...my nobles only take 50hours + to reach you:p

DeletedUser

Inactives, Inactives inactives, this is your excuse for every time we get a good hit? It was for Redalert, who wasn't inactive? Also, if we are nobling your inactive members, i would be putting into question why you have inactive members.

DeletedUser

I did gave you credit for taking those villages, good job for that. No, jacky is active, but if 20-30 people attack on active player that plays with inactives, then, he obviously cant hold them all.

I think what he is trying to say is that his tribe is inactive - therefore JD did not get the support he relied on before - therefore sedace counts him as inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.