Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2069

Today I happened to wake up and I looked over at my clock

16274231.jpg

I realized my clock is broken too. Which reminded me that there is one tribe that is broken as well an they go by the name 15:42. Now I have been patiently sitting back trying to be friendly with this team, and well Dobermann does not seem to fancy that idea. Trying to recruit other tribes to attack PERV, trying to merge into other tribes an force them to attack perv. Sending attacks at members of PERV daily.

tumblr_lq19ixfL8F1qckgmgo6_250.gif

You continue to attack members of my team and continue to fail which is your first mistake you have made.

http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/0057940b775645098abad941492d131d
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/2a47c56879c16ca7ae8661e511a416d4
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/176dbfe154d76f268f89906e814ebd2f
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/a271668c5c02cf67157d0e425155fad5
http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/426fcb1704fed5875fb38e5045e73ced

So yeah, you can not honestly expect PERV to stand by an allow such action. I dont care what time you think it is. Your clock is broken if you think any time is a good time to attack PERV.

blood-bath-shower-curtain-2.jpg

All the blood is on your hands. As the clock makes its final tic time will stop for you

PERV DECLARES WAR
ON 15:42

For your actions against PERV
Remember you started this war

good-luck-5.gif

Oh and I must say I loved this quote Dobermann

[Friday, September 30, 2011 11:19 PM] alansito / Dobermann:

<<< I don't know
but this is not the point
I think you are waiting too much
the war PERV vs 15:42 has coming
and as I said to you
I think 15:42 alone can't win— alansito / Dobermann, Friday, September 30, 2011 11:19 PM

You know if your going to try to recruit a tribe to help you or a tribe to merge in which you tried both her is a few tips

1) Don't message a different tribe to attack the tribe your trying to get help from
2) Don't message the members of the tribe you want help from an tell them how crappy there leaders are.
3) Dont be yourself its clearly not working for you

DeletedUser

Oh boy oh boy!

The only reson you are at rank 1 is because of a merge. Lets see whats happened to PERV so far... They warred Freaks. And seriously you guys didnt win, you took an equal amount of villages and 15:42 and TBS and Ticket finished them off. Maybe you guys should really look in the mirror.

OSP Nobled 6 Barbs.

Great leader you guys have there :p he nobles 5 1.8k barbs and one 200 point barb. GROW UP. If I was in PERV I would seriously question your leadership and most likely would leave.

Maybe have a think about this buddy ;)

DeletedUser2069

You still hurt about freaks really?

And you point out barb nobling
2 of them were barbs that were stripped from me due to a ban (yes my mistake)
then the others were players till they got cleared by me an quit
No barbs are that big yet unless they where a player that was cleared
The only barb I took is the bonus so your point there is what
I still am sitting in the top 20 ODA so you tell me whats your problem now
At least I can show my face on the world an not hide behind a false name

And guess what PERV was rank 1 before TICKET ever merged
And thanks for admitting other tribes finished off things against FREAKS
Now when your done dry humping that dead tribe come back to the current time

DeletedUser

No I am not hurt about Freaks. Its history.

Yes I do point out barb nobling :|
Dude even nobling 5 1.8k players is ridiculous. Dumb. Stupid.
Hmm yes yes. You were rank 1 Ill give you that :| But to be fair you have a whole bunch of rubbish sitting in your tribe.

DeletedUser2069

They warred Freaks. And seriously you guys didnt win, you took an equal amount of villages

Side 1:
Tribes: PERV
Side 2:
Tribes: Freaks

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 18
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 124,234
Side 2: 67,779
Difference: 56,455

chart

And I really would not say thats very equal

And you can think nobling barbs is stupid thats just fine but every village in the end has the potential to be deadly and using the location of them strategically is the key. Everyone plays differently but all villages have a purpose no matter the size they are when you noble them its what you do with them that matters.

DeletedUser

Blah blah :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: All you are saying is that nobling barbs is cool? I don't get you my friend.

DeletedUser2069

I never asked to be your friend

All I asked for is why you hide behind a name on here instead of telling people who you are ingame

DeletedUser

Why would I do that? Not everyone is as 'smart' as you.

DeletedUser

btw, Ticket never touched Freaks....at all

PERV won't have too much of a problem. Considering the amount of dislike for PERV, since they're not "elitists" like Freaks was, they're still good, and I don't see any controversy that can be made intelligently about the declaration ;)

And on another note, there is absolutely nothing wrong with merging if it's not mass-recruiting. Ticket was in an entirely separate area, so it didn't group people up too tight or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

off topic

You are both off topic. This is not about spear or FREAKS, get over yourself.

The game is about defeating your enemy and controlling the world, this is just s stepping stone to that accomplishment.

DeletedUser

Yeah, this is TW not tribalhugs :| the only reson why PERV are rank 1 is because of merges and their alliance to TBS and possibly Vets.

DeletedUser

And....what other reasons are there for being rank 1? A tribe's decisions are what decide their future, and there were some smart decisions made by PERV. End of story.

DeletedUser2069

Yeah, this is TW not tribalhugs :| the only reson why PERV are rank 1 is because of merges and their alliance to TBS and possibly Vets.

So now because PERV has allies PERV sucks
Dude really its a feature in this game everyone has access to
15:42 tried to ally TBS too and tried to MERGE with them so whats your point

This is tribalwars an thats exactly what this is about Declaring war so what is your problem now?

DeletedUser

Meh Meh. I've been in your tribe before all of your members are just your.... yeah I wouldn't finish that.

By the end of the year, you will drop your alliance with TBS and you and Vets will fight against them, then you will take down PERV and its done. World over. You will have to go through 15:42 to win. I don't think your capable.

DeletedUser2069

Your time in my team

PERV 05th August 2011 - 15:17:07 1,366 PERV None 17th August 2011 - 08:18:54 4,726

I highly Highly doubt you know anything about PERV from that time there let alone know anything about what perv will or will not do

DeletedUser

Thats not me dude... You never know I still could be in the tribe. :D

DeletedUser

If you must know what account I was in PERV in you can PM me, but I still wont tell you :p

DeletedUser2069

I already know who you are I just said it in my last post

Now I am done
I need a smoke an a burger

When you have some actual thought in what you say I will reply again until then
Dont waste your breath or in this instance your finger joints

DeletedUser

I never said I wasnt. But buddy I wasn't in PERV under that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.