Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2069

Oh Oh oh I stand corrected there I will admit it
You where enchanted dreams at the time you were in PERV you are right

And still the point I made before you still have no clue about anything with perv heck your even had less time in PERV then the other person your playing now did so you would know even less about PERV

None PERV 19th July 2011 - 13:18:37 314 PERV Freaks 25th July 2011 - 15:18:04 1,142

DeletedUser

Yay! You deserve a gold star. Hmm yes yes all good. You don't suppose that any of your players that have left haven't told me anything? its not just me buddy, most of Freaks came from PERV so we have all shared respectable things which will be used against you.

DeletedUser

What took you so long?

You got no class- It will be a pleasure :)

DeletedUser

nice to see new PnP again. now the forum will be less boring :D

DeletedUser

1) osp: The declaration was kinda...well..weak :/ :D

2) Nobling a 100 point barb for your third village is just stupid imho. i dont care how strategic it is.

3) Freaks was clearly the best tribe in w4, but they just got overwhelmed. (btw who dropped the nap was it TBS or freaks?)

4) Spearnuke: Lets assume PERV is allied to TBS and Vets. And lets assume Perv wins this war. what is perv suppose to do? start nobling barbs? start nobling on the rim? No! clearly they will have to drop one of the alliances. thats just common sense.

5) 15:42: You guys should be flattered...Perv thinks of you as their biggest threat :)

6) TBS/Vets/LGND: You guys should take a chance and hit PERV Now.

7) Good luck to both sides :) and lets please not bash each other, mmmkay?

PS: My options not the options of my tribe.

DeletedUser

so many pretty targets around me so tough to choose who to noble first

DeletedUser

3) Freaks was clearly the best tribe in w4, but they just got overwhelmed. (btw who dropped the nap was it TBS or freaks?)

This is pretty objective evidence of not being the best tribe.

DeletedUser

xlxhx;
osp: The declaration was kinda...well..weak :/ :D
Yep :)

2) Nobling a 100 point barb for your third village is just stupid imho. i dont care how strategic it is.
100% stupid. OSP just proved he is such a noob- End of story :)

Well, Freaks asked for it though :)

4) Spearnuke: Lets assume PERV is allied to TBS and Vets. And lets assume Perv wins this war. what is perv suppose to do? start nobling barbs? start nobling on the rim? No! clearly they will have to drop one of the alliances. thats just common sense.
Yep :)

5) 15:42: You guys should be flattered...Perv thinks of you as their biggest threat :)
Hehe, or we are just the only tribe left they are not allied to :)

They asked us to merge our best players, but we declined.
Freaks wanted to merge us as well, but we also rejected them since US4 then would be no fun. We are playing tribalwars, and not tribalhugs :)

6) TBS/Vets/LGND: You guys should take a chance and hit PERV Now.
Nope, that will NEVER happen. They are only hoping for a BIG merge with PERV later in the game, and then celebrate the victory in US4. No kidding :)

I would guess it will be the 3-5 best players in each tribe that shall join PERV when the timing looks right. Never mind their own tribe, as they think it sucks with no future or any chance to win anyway :)

7) Good luck to both sides :) and lets please not bash each other, mmmkay?
Hey, bashing is part of the fun :)

DeletedUser

I think we (TBS) have done a marvelous job of playing the game and not getting bogged down in technicalities. As with any high-ranking tribe, we were consistently in touch with the other tribes, and found respect and good personal allies. We all know this game is more about your diplomatic and conversational skills then the ability to click buttons to build troops. Ask TheChosenOne-.

It was all ok until Dobermann actually took the time to message each and every member of TBS (except us, of course) to throw some propaganda their way. A message explaining how flawed the leadership was, how we were going to lead them astray, how the tribe was doomed. This message sent AFTER asking to ally, merge and war PERV (clearly the leadership wasn't too crap for them then).

Don't think this a personal slap at Dobermann, we immediately talked it out afterward, I told him his message was amusingly received by TBS members. We're all good :)

I've come to know some great players in 15:42 - I just wish they wouldn't send love letters to TBS members :)

DeletedUser

This will be a more exciting war then the world vs. Freaks war. Atleast 15:42 is smart enough to build defense :D ......... I think :p

By the way, congrats on your Robber- level 4 award.

DeletedUser

LOL. I remember most of the tribe even call 15:42 turtle during the time we are fighting freaks :D but things kind a balanced now. we have some former freaks members now ( tribe know to be offensive). so it's more fun now :D

thanks, I could actually get the award long ago but kind a busy getting new villages.

DeletedUser

I think we (TBS) have done a marvelous job of playing the game and not getting bogged down in technicalities. As with any high-ranking tribe, we were consistently in touch with the other tribes, and found respect and good personal allies. We all know this game is more about your diplomatic and conversational skills then the ability to click buttons to build troops. Ask TheChosenOne-...
I asked myself if your leadergroup was infiltrated from PERV, what a perfect job that infiltrator had done/achieved :)

Yep, I really did have to ask myself that question, because I have never in my entire career of TW met a tribe that could be the NUMBER ONE TRIBE of a world, but refuses to be so, because they then have to accept that we go for winning this world, meaning a war against the biggest tribe here in US4!!! Wow, all that diplomatic work flushed down the toilet, hehe, such a bad thing to pay to to win this world :)

Nope, we couldn't do that according to you...because according to you (tribeleader) PERV was supposed to be winning this world, and you were only helping them to do so, and then maybe claim to be part of the winners as a family tribe to PERV, or something rubbish like that. Jesus...is this tribe hijacked or what :)

I guess you understand why I had to inform your tribe about this nonsense, as I was hoping your tribe then got some other leaders who couldn't care less about other tribes, rather than their own. AND who believed in their tribe to actually been able to win this world, instead of just helping PERV to win it :)

We don't care though. PERV is no big deal, just a lot of points, so pay attention to the stats, and watch and learn how we take out these pointwhores by ourselves without any help. It's partytime :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

LOL really you are going to call us point whores seriously SERIOUSLY
Get a clue dude you have much less then us and are comparable in points so I think the point whores would be your tribe

Come teach us something Lets see how many nukes an nobles have you lost already on us wow I posted 2 noble attempts so thats what 4 nukes an 8 nobles
Im sure tehre is more I could dig up so yeah come teach us something.

You guys sit here an hate on perv because of lets see we have a good ally. One that you yourself tried to make your ally and because we merged when you yourself tried to merge as well so you are going to hate on PERV because we do something better then you and then drag TBS down an talk crap about them not having a clue anything about them other then they are not doing what you want them to do because lets face it you yourself said you can not beat PERV 1v1 so your trying anything you can and getting upset because its not turning out your way.

Thats all I am reading here you upset because PERV did something better then you. We have an ally you had how many months to get one
We merged big deal that merge screwed you an your plans you thought you would walk over TICKET and have a huge front on PERV well PERV stopped that from happening
You planned to take out TBS too to get to PERV until TICKET merged

All your really doing here is upsetting TBS btw outright basicly calling them stupid just not in those words

DeletedUser

we're smarter on our atks you think you saved ticket you just delayed it a few weeks good job stacking banned players tho. thanks id advance for getting me to 1mil od

DeletedUser

I have played for years on end, fought old schools tribe on NET server and still there about to win the world. The PnP on this server is a joke, the tribe for the most part not much better.

Perv is a very good tribe, with very good leadership. The leadership happens to think the members know how to play and allows us to play.

I am the smallest member in perv, yet still here. Sombebody said earlier it is not all about clicking a button the fastest, but about diplomatic and conversational skills, that is true to a great degree. Knowing your members and what they bring to the table is also an art.

OSP knows his members and runs the tribe very well indeed. Too bad many of you dont know him from NET play, some of you do, but not enough it seems.

Anyways, good luck to you in the war, you will need it, I am sure in a weeks time these forums will be talking different.

DeletedUser

I have played for years on end, fought old schools tribe on NET server and still there about to win the world. The PnP on this server is a joke, the tribe for the most part not much better.

Perv is a very good tribe, with very good leadership. The leadership happens to think the members know how to play and allows us to play.

I am the smallest member in perv, yet still here. Sombebody said earlier it is not all about clicking a button the fastest, but about diplomatic and conversational skills, that is true to a great degree. Knowing your members and what they bring to the table is also an art.

OSP knows his members and runs the tribe very well indeed. Too bad many of you dont know him from NET play, some of you do, but not enough it seems.

Anyways, good luck to you in the war, you will need it, I am sure in a weeks time these forums will be talking different.

Hehe, sure thing- OSP writing suggest he is 12-13 years old, and his latest noble target at 100 points showed he is a 100% noob :)

However, PERV is trying to win this world though, I give them credit for that. They have grown awful big, and are looking unstoppable, where no tribe seem able to stand against them. That is the kind of odds we are facing, but never mind, better to play and die hard than not playing at all, right? We shall stop them though. Let there be blood :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

Hehe, sure thing- OSP writing suggest he is 12-13 years old, and his latest noble target at 100 points showed he is a 100% noob :)

However, PERV is trying to win this world though, I give them credit for that. They have grown awful big, and are looking unstoppable, where no tribe seem able to stand against them. That is the kind of odds we are facing, but never mind, better to play and die hard than not playing at all, right? Let there be blood :)

My Latest noble target was in your tribe didnt you notice that lost village
De De Deeeeee

DeletedUser

Actually no- That was the last of the Germans that couldn't read or write English, and was seated as a little dot in your K- I never understood why he did bother to build on his village at all, hehe, such a waste of time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.