• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2069

He had your tribe tag did he not?

You kept him in your tribe did you not?

So actually YES

DeletedUser

OSP you are so proud to prove a point tell us how much he killed off go look how active he was who cares. You'll see why dead weight will cost you this server in the next few weeks I rather have a tribe of players who can stand alone then be one that needs to be lead. You're monkeys will be rebuilding for the next week and I'll take those pretty little bases you stacked in my surrounding area next. Happy hunting.

DeletedUser

those atks had a purpose if you were as good as you claim to be at this game you'd put 2+2 together and get 185 tribemates.

The difference between my tribe and yours is when we go to war our leaders leads the charge sending in his troops.

While you OSP send a bunch of fakes to practice your timing. Don't understand why don't need to send 100ms trains to barbs ya know. Anyways you'll see your ways the better players of tribal wars don't want to win through diplomacy it's boring thanks for not making it to be simcity for me that my troobs I've been producing will die a good cause.

DeletedUser

heres a hint for you since you might not get it rams won't matter on the atks I send so why have em?

DeletedUser2069

Those attacks had a purpose thats the same excuse you used last time when you sent attacks with nobles and the attacks were similar to that. Is that the same thing your going to say every time just to try to sound like your good at this game?

DeletedUser

Im sorry you're not used to being atked or how to defend a lot of villages you just try to recruit any threat and use a vague diplomacy idealism go ask you're little ticklets about my atking skills and my defending skills since they were so widely successful vs me

DeletedUser2069

I seen your attack skill its mediocre to say the best

DeletedUser

Im sorry you're not used to being atked or how to defend a lot of villages you just try to recruit any threat and use a vague diplomacy idealism go ask you're little ticklets about my atking skills and my defending skills since they were so widely successful vs me

Since I was From ticket, I Guess i could answer this?

Anyway, Since we last talked i believe 1 thing hasn't changed.. Is it too much to ask to use grammar? Speak Properly if your going to speak at all. anyway, on subject.

1) Your Defending Skills was Cat Weapon with Cats.., Oh and Support.
2) You Failed after your fourth day. I don't have reports anymore but you and i know.
3) You said to me that you would noble a Perv Village a day.. How's that going for you

Unless your going to do something, Stop Acting like a good player.

DeletedUser

im sorry the perv player i went after quit and then you kicked him even managed to kill bendeckis nobles in someone elses village at the time too. btw alex great timing being 7 hours after everyone else you're a pro

DeletedUser

1) You cannot support someone that is banned. If you can, this means they are permabanned and their villages can be attacked as well.

2) If Perv knew they would end up in an conflict whit 15:42, why not take in an weaker tribe? yes it will be bad for stats, but it will also slow 15:42's progress.

DeletedUser1446

There is so much stupid things going on here...

I really like seeing Doberman trying to get TBS members... And some other things.

As i can see by reports, 15:42 is failing dramatically...i would also like to see Perv attacks as well...

DeletedUser

im sorry the perv player i went after quit and then you kicked him even managed to kill bendeckis nobles in someone elses village at the time too. btw alex great timing being 7 hours after everyone else you're a pro

Great, You got To Kill one Person's Nobles, Congrats.

Thank you ^^, Its Nice isn't it :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heres a hint for you since you might not get it rams won't matter on the atks I send so why have em?

HAHAHAH ... Ok ... I wasnt going to post here ... but I couldn't ignore this ...

Rams do not matter on attacks? Really? ... please go use the simulator some

DeletedUser2069

those atks had a purpose if you were as good as you claim to be at this game you'd put 2+2 together and get 185 tribemates.

The difference between my tribe and yours is when we go to war our leaders leads the charge sending in his troops.

While you OSP send a bunch of fakes to practice your timing. Don't understand why don't need to send 100ms trains to barbs ya know. Anyways you'll see your ways the better players of tribal wars don't want to win through diplomacy it's boring thanks for not making it to be simcity for me that my troobs I've been producing will die a good cause.

You were saying?

DeletedUser

it's not over yet kids OSP I had you're atk mislabeled as a fake as I'm sure the convo with themis made that clear anyways you got a base you might lose that base thank god you're dead weight sent really bad atks you had a ton of my bases if you sent the right atks I live to fight another day.

15:42 ain't no freaks who just give up also this number is still going btw alex let me know how my bonfire tastes :)

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (169.788 units)!

Status
Not open for further replies.