Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes 8 of them were from red alert a newb we didn't want to support and I only let him in tribe because I felt bad how I exposed him to ticket sick brags

DeletedUser2069

Just like noise said

your team only supports the big players an lets the rest die

And it doesnt mattter where they came from they were from your team so dont bother with stupid excuses keep your mouth shut stop talking and do something other then try to talk tough

Oh wait thats right all you know is talk I havent seen you do anything since Rosie o'donnell was still doing talk shows.
Oh an whats up with the barb nobling after all that talk about me doing it you go and noble on

You aint cool dude so stop acting like a fat kid on the playground at school

Teh nobles will be commin'

its spelled "THE" not "Teh"
And dont just talk about it be about it
Or is this going to be another thing like noise said nobody will attack back

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont see the point of having someone in your tribe, you are just going to let die ...

Internally noble is fine, but letting the tribe you are at war with take villages free ...

I guess i am not a master Strategist, maybe i am missing something ... Still learning this game.

DeletedUser

we picked him up pre perv war and and he was there for like a week. OSP in due time you will see and of course we only support big players since our whole tribe is big players yet we are all self sufficient unlike you're tribe where everyone needs support before they even have incomings we aren't afraid of war makes it fun for us but when we win you will see all the mistakes you made I'm glad the first bit of advice I gave you you guys learned from Just call me the teacher.

DeletedUser2069

we picked him up pre perv war and and he was there for like a week. OSP in due time you will see and of course we only support big players since our whole tribe is big players yet we are all self sufficient unlike you're tribe where everyone needs support before they even have incomings we aren't afraid of war makes it fun for us but when we win you will see all the mistakes you made I'm glad the first bit of advice I gave you you guys learned from Just call me the teacher.

Keep talking I think you love hearing it
You must have a real sexy voice with all that talking you do.

And what does it matter when you picked a guy up he was part of your tribe an you dont help him but yet you got support an dont even say you didnt. So fact of the matter is the bigger players in your tribe get supported while the lower ranked ones dont just like Noise said before.

DeletedUser

Can't call yourself a "Teacher" if you just ditch lower members because of any reason ...

Go check Perv ... tell me whats the lowest member there ... i would say they would be teachers before you ... just common logic there though

DeletedUser

All I know is this is fun I will thank you when I get every pal weapon come sunday server time

DeletedUser

Yeah :D Nice first to 5mil ODD any barely loosing any troops? Well see ;)

DeletedUser

15 people supporting 1 guy :D And its not 1.2 mil... Its 1.2 mil OD points :D WHich isnt much.

DeletedUser

yes 8 of them were from red alert a newb we didn't want to support and I only let him in tribe because I felt bad how I exposed him to ticket sick brags

Why not? It seems to me like your tribe doesn't like supporting then? You've said it yourself..

And contrary to popular belief I had very little support just well placed support I know you'll get more bases now that you actually have a competent opp near me being you and richdog. Who I'm shocked is allowed to play when richcat admits he's both accounts and yet they come back that's nice for you but thankfully hes making mistakes too I hope I get lucky once again going to be close at the last few atks :)

Does this mean its 15:42 Free for all inside? Everybody just in the tribe.. For the sake of looking big?

Oh yeah, i would also like to point out your first comment on this thread.

so many pretty targets around me so tough to choose who to noble first

How's that gone for you?

DeletedUser2069

15 people supporting 1 guy :D And its not 1.2 mil... Its 1.2 mil OD points :D WHich isnt much.

Considering your hiding behind your walls getting that bonus in defense its not hard to not lose Defensive troops

DeletedUser

You can stack every village around me So I wont bother attacking to lose 4 nukes on 1 base every time not the ratio I want but you guys will be working on a 60 to 1 ratio after today/ Also I today is going to hurt you a lot more then it hurts me let's just say today I'm all bonfire

DeletedUser

Be patient young grasshopper. I want some action too, jackdrive is just taking it all ;)

DeletedUser

these are my current OD numbers they will go up by about 2mil :)

jackdrive [15:42] 2,72 Mio.

DeletedUser

these are my current OD numbers they will go up by about 2mil :)

jackdrive [15:42] 2,72 Mio.

I must commend your tribe for the support. (I will show them the public respect they deserve since you seem to think it is all you). I also want credit myself for increasing your ODD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.