Tic Toc Tic Toc

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I must commend your tribe for the support. (I will show them the public respect they deserve since you seem to think it is all you). I also want credit myself for increasing your ODD :D
Yeah 15:42 always had this thing for being turtles :D

DeletedUser

Milad! A little heads up would have been nice...lol.

Without the bonfire....things would look much worse for 15:42.
ah come on it didn't need a heads up lol. From the Start Freaks has had problem with 15:42's defensive power. its all over the forums :D

DeletedUser

I just picked up a co 3 days ago was me the whole time but thanks for the compliments

DeletedUser

So you're saying you never had Co's before 3 days ago? Because i believe thats wrong.

DeletedUser

Yes I am saying that alex I don't know why you find it so hard to believe a good account is just 1 person

DeletedUser

Indeed it does. But he is more like Chuck Norris. He doesn't ask for support. The support asks for him :D

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter ... they are turtling Hard-core ... happens ... its not over by a long shot ...

DeletedUser

I just picked up a co 3 days ago was me the whole time but thanks for the compliments

Dan (coplayer of JackDrive) said:
did he take responsibility for killing the attacks?
Me said:
Dan said:
bad word him
he went out and got wasted
and passed out
i stayed awake all night
until 8 am my time
and sniped every train myself
Me said:
(that is sooo going on the forums :D)

U Sir are a liar.

DeletedUser

yes 8 of them were from red alert a newb we didn't want to support and I only let him in tribe because I felt bad how I exposed him to ticket sick brags

Isnt Red Alert "Dan" ... your co-player? Or am I mistaken?

DeletedUser

redalert is not my co and the co did sit the account while I got blackout drunk but he can confirm defense was already in place long before he got on the account I do appreciate him staying up after I said I was going to be back in a few hours but one too many tequila shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.