Ticket and Beware declare war on W1NGE

DeletedUser

I've seen how good other PnP and how good they are, this is my first one so it may be Bad. Just in Advance.

Ticket Declares War On W1NGE
Why you may ask?

Well, it’s not because they've changed their names like, a gazillion times and then Nicked Someone Else’s Name and Profile that our baron [USER]RedAlert[/USER] is in.

Well, it’s not because their leader is losing control of his OWN tribe, and believes that their tribe made a mockery of TNA.

-guidingLights- said:
the second duke and baron is over powering me and are ready to do a massive coords attack on your tribe members
-GuidingLights- said:
my last resort is to tell you to stop attacking our members we alreay taken out amarda for declaring war on us their a joke now if the attacks continue I simply dont care ill let the other leaders figure what theu want to do I wont hold them back anylonger
Parts of a message Sent to Our Duke [USER]E2Ekiel[/USER]

Well, it’s not because they fail to give their players support.

There are four tribe mates near him. Due to scout attacks we know their Defensive, Yet they Fail to support him :S

Well, it’s not because their second in our K and a few of them look like good noble targets
unclesamiwantyourvillag.jpg
Well, it’s not because they have a Recruitment Policy that means one player should be in the tribe?
Profile said:
Dont apply if your below 2k points with at least 4 times that in OD

Well, it’s not because they wanted to merge with Beware and declare war on us?

-GuidingLights- said:
Hello please.read.this you might think its a bad Idea.but think about it. I was thinking as both of our tribes are in k54 I say your tribe should marge with us as both of us as leaders as we just made this brand new tribe yesterday in were about to change the coat of arms later today and also the number 1 reason for this is two show tang that they do not.control this continent if we merge we will have the power to fight against them I say if this keeps up k54 will be in there hands im sure you know of this right now we have cleared light skull which he got hes acc banned so we cant farm him but im sure if you do merge with us theres a.hope taking tang down but we understand if you dont want to and thank you for your time.

AND, it’s definitely not because we have a no noobs Policy in our continent and want our players to have better OD.
nonoobspic.jpg
The reason is because...

Aleeex today at 16:36
:(
-GuidingLights- today at 16:33
Awwww I thought you wanted French cheese thats all I have
Aleeex today at 16:31
Macaroni :D
-GuidingLights- today at 16:31
What kind of cheese? :D
Aleeex today at 16:29
Can i has Cheese?

FOR NOT HAVING THE RIGHT CHEESE ARGHERGH!

I Wasn't Impressed :'(

picture65b.png
Also

Aug 15
17:17
The tribe has rejected the peace offering from W1NGE.
Aug 15
17:14
W1NGE has offered peace to the tribe.
Aug 15
17:13
The tribe has declared war on W1NGE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, good luck to you! We'll be waiting for all the gruesome details >:]

DeletedUser

Haha, good luck to you! We'll be waiting for all the gruesome details >:]

We have alot already lol. Quite alot of Their Members have been Farmed and Attacked... Some are getting Nobled lol.

DeletedUser

Would like to see Ticket take this war to W1NGE and embarass them, this should show the world what you have to offer! Good luck, can't wait for the war stats and reports!

(P.s. Mediocre declaration, but good effort. I'd like more pictures and less repetitive lines for me personally next time :) )

DeletedUser

Considering they offered peace a minute after we declared, I don't expect this war to be anything short of a landslide win.

We've been attacking them for awhile, but there was no coordinated response. Now we've let them know we're for real, and they're begging for peace...not my type of group.

DeletedUser

Would like to see Ticket take this war to W1NGE and embarass them, this should show the world what you have to offer! Good luck, can't wait for the war stats and reports!

(P.s. Mediocre declaration, but good effort. I'd like more pictures and less repetitive lines for me personally next time :) )

I find that pictures are overrated, i quite liked this declaration though there's always room for improvement.
Everybody has different taste I guess :p

DeletedUser

For the viewing pleasure of our audience (and hopefully a few laughs), we present the following

Please keep coming at me with your :spear::sword:. I can take it all day long :D

DeletedUser

For the viewing pleasure of our audience (and hopefully a few laughs), we present the following

Please keep coming at me with your :spear::sword:. I can take it all day long :D

phht, this boy knows nothing about the makeup of a proper spear nuke!

DeletedUser

The only question is whether W1NGE will fold faster than the old HX! :D

DeletedUser

Hahaha thats real funny my co that is no longer with us ,ailed all that when I wasnt here now please dont lie to these people we all know why you and beware declare war and im impress by it beware was so desparate to get help because of all the attacks we send at them then when I started nobling mrbluesky beware top player in which darksaint said try to noble him an a sarcasm way apparently when hes loyalty dropped to 73 they went to yah for help and for the name I already explained it to red alert dont need to go at it again but yea just wanted to clear it up :)

DeletedUser

And we dint beg for peace my members dint get on skype to do coords attack because I wasnt on and second you might want to look at your members got some info of your attacks and this go for beware to :p

DeletedUser

GuidingLights....you talk to us like we don't know anything, that hurts, really does, but anyways, here's the truth

When we realized we would have a large say in k54, we looked at 2 tribes for initial enemies: [UF] (a tribe which has gone to a better place) and your tribe.

We were thinking about you guys long before we ever had any interaction with Beware. That's it.

DeletedUser

Hahaha thats real funny my co that is no longer with us ,ailed all that when I wasnt here now please dont lie to these people we all know why you and beware declare war and im impress by it beware was so desparate to get help because of all the attacks we send at them then when I started nobling mrbluesky beware top player in which darksaint said try to noble him an a sarcasm way apparently when hes loyalty dropped to 73 they went to yah for help and for the name I already explained it to red alert dont need to go at it again but yea just wanted to clear it up :)

And we dint beg for peace my members dint get on skype to do coords attack because I wasnt on and second you might want to look at your members got some info of your attacks and this go for beware to :p

I swear I just lost a couple brain cells.

GuidingLights....you talk to us like we don't know anything, that hurts, really does, but anyways, here's the truth

When we realized we would have a large say in k54, we looked at 2 tribes for initial enemies: [UF] (a tribe which has gone to a better place) and your tribe.

We were thinking about you guys long before we ever had any interaction with Beware. That's it.

e2ekiel from S.S? Not sure if you remember me :D

DeletedUser

Oh trust im not mad about that we also was looking at yah we knew we was gonna have to go to war with yah the problem is we were about to get rid of beware your leaches but they ran to yah I am right.

DeletedUser

We Were the ones who decided to declare war against you lol, not beware, They Just Jumped the Gun which annoyed me abit.

Also i believe it was you who said 'Dodge the Attack and let the noble live and we offer your tribe peace' to MrBlueSky... Yes?

Its pretty 'unique' to see you use another tribe's name too...

and i believe we have sent more attacks to you, another fault on your behalf ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for using up 2 Post but Whatever.

But you did ask for peace a minute..? I believe this is begging. We had no messages (from my knowledge) asking for it. And this is by your most 'trusted' members in your arsen of members?

DeletedUser

We Were the ones who decided to declare war against you lol, not beware, They Just Jumped the Gun which annoyed me abit.

Also i believe it was you who said 'Dodge the Attack and let the noble live and we offer your tribe peace' to MrBlueSky... Yes?

Its pretty 'unique' to see you use another tribe's name too...

and i believe we have sent more attacks again you, another fault on your behalf ;)

I can swear I just said it wasn"t me. Ive been busy these days so my co"s have been talking even when I told them not to one of them was freinds with zain rules who told him to the nobling if im correct. And you just proved that he ran to your tribe for protection.

DeletedUser

ps2guy1, yeah, I'm from S.S, but I can't say I remember you...sorry :\ what's your IG name or something?

guidinglights, he has every right to read and comment, I mean, who wants to miss out on us nobling a few noobs?

and yet again, beware and ticket had common interests, which is why we're fighting you together :D