Ticket and Beware declare war on W1NGE

DeletedUser

First of all why do you have to make so much lies? I can show that you said to my member MrBlueSky. to dodge the attack and to have peace with your tribe. It is pretty funny how you are saying that you wanted to wipe us out when you are the one that came to us for alliance. Your players don't even have the chance to take any of us out. Also why are you saying to BLueSky to take the noble like a man and asking for support. If i recall this is tribalwars we attack and send support thats part of the game. You can keep lying but you only have a few more weeks in this game or maybe days. Also we didn't run in to Ticket for protection we are handling ourself very well. To be honest we havent even ask for support to them all of those support is from our fellow members. Its really funny how you try to act so good to make your tribe look so great when its not...

DeletedUser

Anyways I dont really care :) a war is a war I was gonna been quit because im more focus on Hp and w58 but they told me to stay so I said why not.

DeletedUser

Anyways I dont really care :) a war is a war I was gonna been quit because im more focus on Hp and w58 but they told me to stay so I said why not.

As i've already said to you. May the best tribe (or tribes in this case) Win :)

DeletedUser

Btw, You might want to point out more facts in a situation like this, if it ever occurs again.

DeletedUser

First of all why do you have to make so much lies? I can show that you said to my member MrBlueSky. to dodge the attack and to have peace with your tribe. It is pretty funny how you are saying that you wanted to wipe us out when you are the one that came to us for alliance. Your players don't even have the chance to take any of us out. Also why are you saying to BLueSky to take the noble like a man and asking for support. If i recall this is tribalwars we attack and send support thats part of the game. You can keep lying but you only have a few more weeks in this game or maybe days. Also we didn't run in to Ticket for protection we are handling ourself very well. To be honest we havent even ask for support to them all of those support is from our fellow members. Its really funny how you try to act so good to make your tribe look so great when its not...

Darksaint thats cute. Like I said it was co saying all that not me they wanted to stop nobling him but I said no and when we ask for allaince is when we found out you were ticket puppy and we decided to take yah out get the facts straight and trying to make my tribe look good idc about that I dont care if we look good or not we dont need yah opinion.

And wasnt you the one that said try to noble him?

I was simply folowing your oders :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its funny, thats not how you even talk when you mssg me ^_^.. Ticket's Puppy that sounds nice.. I guess your tribe will be beaten by the ticket puppies then.. Good Luck in this war.. enough said

DeletedUser

Its funny, thats not how you even talk when you mssg me ^_^.. Ticket's Puppy that sounds nice.. I guess your tribe will be beaten by the ticket puppies then.. Good Luck in this war.. enough said

Im sure if ticket wasnt in this we would have one half of your members in k54 dont have alot of troops vexed scouted them all trust me dont act big. But I simply dont care win loose or not all ik im owning in hp and in w58 :)

DeletedUser

Huh, funny how many times I've heard this when things take a turn for the worse.

DeletedUser

Im sure if ticket wasnt in this we would have one half of your members in k54 dont have alot of troops vexed scouted them all trust me dont act big.

But....we are here

Anyways, let's settle this IG, and we can already see how this is going to pan out due to past experience with W1NGE...

DeletedUser

Huh, funny how many times I've heard this when things take a turn for the worse.

You can say that to my co"s not me I dint put much in us4 cause I dont care I just like replying in the forums cause its fun :)

DeletedUser

But....we are here

Anyways, let's settle this IG, and we can already see how this is going to pan out due to past experience with W1NGE...

Lol yea. Were not excetpecting to win against both of yah but before we go were gonna do some damage ;)

DeletedUser

War%252520Stats.png

War stats from our first conquer...awesome, we're obviously getting eaten alive, I don't think we'll last long...

DeletedUser2047

And from Beware MrBlueSky has already defeated 10k opponents while defending.

DeletedUser

May had been, i have no idea. Also Guiding.. You're Co's really had it in for you lol.

DeletedUser

Also one of your players, MegaMartin has quit. I guess its for the best as he didn't have the OD ^^.