Ticket and Beware declare war on W1NGE

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for using up 2 Post but Whatever.

But you did ask for peace a minute..? I believe this is begging. We had no messages (from my knowledge) asking for it. And this is by your most 'trusted' members in your arsen of members?

I am not aware of who send the peace offer it probaly was Mcmoney that did but who knows.

DeletedUser

ps2guy1, yeah, I'm from S.S, but I can't say I remember you...sorry :\ what's your IG name or something?

guidinglights, he has every right to read and comment, I mean, who wants to miss out on us nobling a few noobs?

and yet again, beware and ticket had common interests, which is why we're fighting you together :D

No worries, it was the same but I left soon after the Smash ~AD~ merge.

@guided, why don't you stop making pointless arguments and let the spear nukes do the talking, hmm?

DeletedUser

ps2guy1, yeah, I'm from S.S, but I can't say I remember you...sorry :\ what's your IG name or something?

guidinglights, he has every right to read and comment, I mean, who wants to miss out on us nobling a few noobs?

and yet again, beware and ticket had common interests, which is why we're fighting you together :D

And I have no prob with that. I just want mrbluesky to stop hiding and take the nobling like a man he threaten us and started attacking and when we wipe him he start crying for suport :(

DeletedUser

I can swear I just said it wasn"t me. Ive been busy these days so my co"s have been talking even when I told them not to one of them was freinds with zain rules who told him to the nobling if im correct. And you just proved that he ran to your tribe for protection.

Yeah, I'm Sorry we had to take you out of your break but atleast your playing again i guess?.

Anyway on topic.

Yes, you're Co's been talking on your Behalf, but i believe his has came from your account..?

You may want to use . in your 'lines'.

Erm... Please Show me how i did that.. I have no idea :S

'told him to the noblings'... Makes Sence.

DeletedUser

And I have no prob with that. I just want mrbluesky to stop hiding and take the nobling like a man he threaten us and started attacking and when we wipe him he start crying for suport :(

Also i believe this is one Person. Who is in Beware.. We cannot speak on their behalf.. So we wont :D. Too bad your Co's can't do the same...

Anyway this is one case.. I believe i have much more ^^.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm Sorry we had to take you out of your break but atleast your playing again i guess?.

Anyway on topic.

Yes, you're Co's been talking on your Behalf, but i believe his has came from your account..?

You may want to use . in your 'lines'.

Erm... Please Show me how i did that.. I have no idea :S

'told him to the noblings'... Makes Sence.

Yea sorry about that Im using mobile since Im at work but he told him to stop the nobling.

DeletedUser

Mkay then.

You still haven't Responded to how he ran to us for Protection.. Or how i proved it lol.

No offence but you should wait to reply when you get home.

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic.

How does he hide? And what's wrong with calling for support?

I know you was, and he was acting all tought and threating us thinking he was a big shot but when I wiped him I told no one to attack him it was a 1vs1 match but there then he goes asking for support if you have a mouth you should be able to back it up.

DeletedUser

Could we have a report please..?

I do believe you but i bet he was offensive.. and i also bet you caught him when he was offline..?

- These are guesses btw.. But i believe i am right :)

DeletedUser

Mkay then.

You still haven't Responded to how he ran to us for Protection.. Or how i proved it lol.

No offence but you should wait to reply when you get home.

Hmmm lets see how did you get the mail my co send him about the dodging part???

DeletedUser

I know you was, and he was acting all tought and threating us thinking he was a big shot but when I wiped him I told no one to attack him it was a 1vs1 match but there then he goes asking for support if you have a mouth you should be able to back it up.

I don't know how many times this has been pointed out over the years but it is TRIBALwars, there's no such thing as a 1v1.

DeletedUser

Hmmm lets see how did you get the mail my co send him about the dodging part???

I'm sorry but i'm Developing OCD here.

I'll Rewrite it for you ;).

Hmmm, lets see. Did you get the mail my co sent him about dodging???

Sorry it was annoying me :D.
No.. Why would i :S, I'm not his leader lol.

DeletedUser

Could we have a report please..?

I do believe you but i bet he was offensive.. and i also bet you caught him when he was offline..?

- These are guesses btw.. But i believe i am right :)

I dont know if he was on or not but he did mail me to stop attacking but I deleed but ill foward you one the reports.

DeletedUser

I don't know how many times this has been pointed out over the years but it is TRIBALwars, there's no such thing as a 1v1.

Ok let me put this way this fight was between me and him only no one else had to get involve.

DeletedUser

Eh? Never delete a good message!

and i may be wrong but i highly doupt i am ^^.