Ticket and Beware declare war on W1NGE

DeletedUser2047

I find it rather sad that Ticket and Beware are priding them selves (both on their own bigger than w1nge) for taking down w1nge. Which I must say, being a member of the tribe, is a poorly lead tribe. Little organization, little togetherness, little communication, no direction from leadership... bravo, 2 tribes combined to take down less than half a tribe... really something to be proud of... :rolleyes:

Thanks dude! Actually yes we are very proud!
Our bosses gave us 10 PP to each for making this real!
:D:D:D

/sarcasm

GET REAL WE NEEDED YOU TO BE DOWN.

DeletedUser

I find it rather sad that Ticket and Beware are priding them selves (both on their own bigger than w1nge) for taking down w1nge. Which I must say, being a member of the tribe, is a poorly lead tribe. Little organization, little togetherness, little communication, no direction from leadership... bravo, 2 tribes combined to take down less than half a tribe... really something to be proud of... :rolleyes:

Do we?, we want the K, So we need to take them down... Don't we? I Would say this war is just something that we can use for OD and second (or Third) Villages.

I know, its a little tragic that people are still in that tribe. The Leader isn't.. Leading, Put his tribe down far to quickly. I know pre-war there wasn't many people using forums, and that the tribe is selfish, i've not came across too many times of support. Its Something to prove that we will fight for our K. We did expect higher of your tribe, thats for sure.

Also your leader has said that its a good reason for people to leave to 'avoid' the war.

DeletedUser724

Thanks dude! Actually yes we are very proud!
Our bosses gave us 10 PP to each for making this real!
:D:D:D

/sarcasm

GET REAL WE NEEDED YOU TO BE DOWN.

oooo i wanna join your tribe :D

Yes ik, w1nge stood in the way of beware and ticket controlling the k... but clearly they werent much of a problem...

Do we?, we want the K, So we need to take them down... Don't we? I Would say this war is just something that we can use for OD and second (or Third) Villages.

I know, its a little tragic that people are still in that tribe. The Leader isn't.. Leading, Put his tribe down far to quickly. I know pre-war there wasn't many people using forums, and that the tribe is selfish, i've not came across too many times of support. Its Something to prove that we will fight for our K. We did expect higher of your tribe, thats for sure.

Also your leader has said that its a good reason for people to leave to 'avoid' the war.

If you want the k so bad, perhaps using a different strategy. I'm sure that any one who talked with w1nge's leader could have guessed his tribe was doomed for failure... and if you really wanted to be sure, I'm positive there are plenty of people who would turn into spies if asked... my point is, don't act all high and mighty simply because you took down w1nge (cuz lets face it, w1nge is dead). It was a bad tribe to start with.

DeletedUser

Did we know this when we went to war with them..?
No, we Expected a Fight.

We still need to take a few members down, seeing as they didn't support i doupt they will have too much, I think theres only like 2 Offensive players in W1NGE anyway. I haven't seen Many Reports of attacks to us. But then again we will Support our players lol.

DeletedUser724

like i said, a little bit of research would have gone a long way and save you guys a lot of effort... :D

DeletedUser

Nah, I still believe we would had gone to war about this time ^^. we would had just expected less.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post. But its a different topic so i believe it needs a new post.

But i have just noticed the leaders have made a new tribe called INSANE, and Have just pretty much copied FREAKS Profile.... Nice way to Desert your tribe.

DeletedUser

And they disbanded, W1NGE is no more, so one victory for us, and this thread can be closed I believe

DeletedUser

I just laughed so hard, haha

Yeah, but this thread was obliterated by off-topic posts and spam to the max

DeletedUser

I just laughed so hard, haha

Yeah, but this thread was obliterated by off-topic posts and spam to the max

No spam.
Spam is the repeated messaging of the same context. I see different words in each post.

DeletedUser

If there was spam, it'd be removed. But I do want to know; is this world over?

DeletedUser

world or war?

world, I hope not :/

war, yes, but now they went to a new tribe called insane, so we prolly gonna declare on them too ^^

DeletedUser

War, I meant. Then talk about Insane vs. Ticket/Beware, stop talking about other tribes.

DeletedUser2318

The war will be most likely carried onto their reformed tribe insane. They can run but they can't hide :)

L-E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War, I meant. Then talk about Insane vs. Ticket/Beware, stop talking about other tribes.

Its going to be Insane vs. Beware .. We Will Continue Ops On Their Players that we have planned. but after that i think the leftovers should be Bewares targets.