Ticket and Beware declare war on W1NGE

DeletedUser2318

How long will it take you guy's to realise you need to support one another to survive? Obviously no one person can take on an entire tribe...Before you know it guidinglights our troops will be circled round your village :)

jsi0093l.jpg

L-E

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

How long will it take you guy's to realise you need to support one another to survive? Obviously no one person can take on an entire tribe...Before you know it guidinglights our troops will be circled round your village :)

jsi0093l.jpg

L-E

Guideing Lights took my village I cleared an almost had nobled :(

DeletedUser

Why don't you just noble it off him then?
Its pretty far from me .other wise no one couldve taken it from the 1st place :D ( I did snipe one of nobles though,but that was about all i could do)

DeletedUser2069

how do you know he didn't clear it? I have a report of him clearing it too.

Stop picking on inactives lol

Funny how everyone is inactive
Funny how I clear it and do the first few noble hits and then out of no where he has it
Your a shady character all you do is excuses and say everyone quit when they get cleared
And Im sorry for someone that just made an academy like the day before really is inactive get out of here with that crap

edit:

Funny how the village we just took also has incoming from him as well he your scrap picker upper or somethng lets message him cause we cant defend our villages so he will just sneak in an take them

DeletedUser

Funny how everyone is inactive
Funny how I clear it and do the first few noble hits and then out of no where he has it
Your a shady character all you do is excuses and say everyone quit when they get cleared
And Im sorry for someone that just made an academy like the day before really is inactive get out of here with that crap

edit:

Funny how the village we just took also has incoming from him as well he your scrap picker upper or somethng lets message him cause we cant defend our villages so he will just sneak in an take them
inactive=play 2 hrs a day.we have been sitting all those accounts for a while now.
and youre right.it is funny.but i thought FUNNY is used to make people smile,why are you crying?
and Of course he nobled him because he knew loyalty was down. I was obvious trolling.i thought you would get it.them getting the villages is better than you getting it.

by the way

I really couldn't figure out why one of your players sent a noble and troops from 24 hrs away.I mean,as long as its a co train i can understand,but just 2 nobles from other sides of the world is weired.lol

DeletedUser

Hahaha thats real funny my co that is no longer with us ,ailed all that when I wasnt here now please dont lie to these people we all know why you and beware declare war and im impress by it beware was so desparate to get help because of all the attacks we send at them then when I started nobling mrbluesky beware top player in which darksaint said try to noble him an a sarcasm way apparently when hes loyalty dropped to 73 they went to yah for help and for the name I already explained it to red alert dont need to go at it again but yea just wanted to clear it up :)

Ohai poser. I can tell from your posting style that you are NOT Mario or Sh@dey (who played -GuidingLights- on W57). So your ARMADA claim = complete crap.

my last resort is to tell you to stop attacking our members we alreay taken out amarda for declaring war on us their a joke now if the attacks continue I simply dont care ill let the other leaders figure what theu want to do I wont hold them back anylonger

You would also know that you merged in to ARMADA, had you paid attention to the tribe you pose as the ex leader of.

As someone who was in the group chat where Lights was born, I'd like to highlight to the US server that this is a poser of 2 great players. I may not have joined as Lights, but I still find it insulting that you try to take credit for their premade.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser

Let's not talk about another server's world...

It's relevant when someone involved in the reason for the declaration is posing as a great player from another server's world to try and sell himself/his tribe here.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to let you guys know to keep it related to his ability, to pre-empt a possible derailing of the thread ;).

DeletedUser2075

inactive=play 2 hrs a day.
Well if that's your definition of inactive then I will just use that as an excuse if I ever lose :D

But seriously, that's plenty of time to do well - I've been at the top for a while now and I spend far less time than that. And I was gone for 9 days and set a sitter who spent even less time (you know how sitting is lol they never give it quite the same loving)

I don't think Freaks care about their players! Imagine how that guy is going to feel, who trusted his supposed "teammates" to play his account.

Freaks: aka Noise's bashers

DeletedUser

actually,the guy said the farewell and asked me to noble him as soon as he saw so many attacks.i asked him to set one of us as sitter,then we sniped,backtimed,used the nuke and nobles,in the end,there was nothing else left to do.

PS
im not buying that you play less than 2 hours a day.last time i remember you asked for support as soon as the noble train was launched.and you also read mails sent to you right away.

DeletedUser

actually,the guy said the farewell and asked me to noble him as soon as he saw so many attacks.i asked him to set one of us as sitter,then we sniped,backtimed,used the nuke and nobles,in the end,there was nothing else left to do.

PS
im not buying that you play less than 2 hours a day.last time i remember you asked for support as soon as the noble train was launched.and you also read mails sent to you right away.

Noise read our internal forum accurately. It was CG sitting his account :D

DeletedUser

Noise read our internal forum accurately. It was CG sitting his account :D
Yeah i know the sitting part :p ,but seriously, he said he is far more inactive than 2 hrs a day.unless he keeps logging in like 5 mins in every hour to send farming(which again is not considered as 2 hrs),i find it hard to believe :p

DeletedUser

3rd W1NGE village coming soon

btw, you guys totally turned this thread about the Ticket&Beware/W1NGE war into a debate about the definition of inactivity lol

DeletedUser

3rd W1NGE village coming soon

btw, you guys totally turned this thread about the Ticket&Beware/W1NGE war into a debate about the definition of inactivity lol
to be honest i think inactivity discussions have been more interesting than the other 190 posts :D

DeletedUser

Yeah Sorry About that >_>, But I Had to Prove him Wrong. Now he Has no other Fake points.

DeletedUser724

I find it rather sad that Ticket and Beware are priding them selves (both on their own bigger than w1nge) for taking down w1nge. Which I must say, being a member of the tribe, is a poorly lead tribe. Little organization, little togetherness, little communication, no direction from leadership... bravo, 2 tribes combined to take down less than half a tribe... really something to be proud of... :rolleyes: