Ticket and Beware declare war on W1NGE

DeletedUser

Lol we do but you see that makes funner the more the tribes that get involve the more you get this world to be fun

Okay, If you're not going to Use facts i'm going to stop talking here.
But, You do have allies, but you don't expect to last a week... Hmm.

DeletedUser

But im done posting I lost interest yah arent fun to mess with any more ill log in in about 2 dayss to see how things went for now find me at the .net forums :)

Stop takibg stuff to serious and relaxx have fun but I guess since you want to do a big impact here I guess you cant have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats what all players say when they are doing badly, 'relax and have fun, its only a game'!

DeletedUser

If you continue double, triple, or quadruple posting, you will receive punishment. That's a universal statement to all of you.

DeletedUser

But im done posting I lost interest

Thanking my lucky stars, no more mindless rubbish on this thread to read... at least not for a few days.

I think I read a post from Ticket's leader talking of another ennoblement on the way between the mindless multi-posting of -Guidinglights-, please hurry up and add some life to this bumbling war! :)

DeletedUser2318

What the....happened here?

And why the heck did i just bother reading all this bickering?

accelerate_to_ramming_speed.jpg

Let's get back to the war eh? :)

L-E

DeletedUser2047

Guys, guys.... relax... In less than one month the school starts so the kiddos will be inactive...
So let our :ax: , :sword: and :spear: speak yeah?

DeletedUser

He just fails to make a Statement... Thats all. Also Spartan whom left your tribe is now getting nobled.. Couldn't this count as a ennoblement seeing that he left the tribe to dodge war.. But war came to him anyway..?

DeletedUser

Guiding lights, why is it that you sent me a message begging me to dodge the noble attacks so it wouldn't die. You even told me how many troops you were sending?????

DeletedUser

Also...
Side 1:
Tribes: Ticket, Beware
Side 2:
Tribes: W1NGE
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6,114
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6,114
chart

It was a Biggun!

- Edit, I Forgot to add beware to our side lmao :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This war is turning out GREAT. Bluesky is now rank 6 in OD! <Not even ODD! He's rank 3 in ODD ;)
So GuidingLight... what is your prediction of how this is going to end? :D

DeletedUser

This war is turning out GREAT. Bluesky is now rank 6 in OD! <Not even ODD! He's rank 3 in ODD ;)
So GuidingLight... what is your prediction of how this is going to end? :D

Sorry April but i think he's already answered this.. He's too Quick to put his tribe down..

DeletedUser

Oh he did...? Wha....? I must have missed it >.> Ergh I can't read fast enough :p
What did he say?

DeletedUser

*inwardly smiles* That warmed my heart.
Honestly, it makes me sorry for those poor W1NGE'd members. They got REAL unlucky in that tribe... And none of them seem to even come to defend themselves
:(

DeletedUser

Spam: The repeated posting of the same message over. <my definition
Real definition:
Trademark . a canned food product consisting especially of pork formed into a solid block.
noun 2. ( lowercase
thinsp.png
) disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

So technically, we aren't spamming.