TMBD vs the Rest (first good war of W27?)

DeletedUser6757

No, poll was titled "loooveee or layla. Then you had to read your first msg to figure out it was a poll for who was getting booted, not for who was staying. We all pointed it out in the msgs after. You were rushing things along so fast we were trying to react fast. Im over it, the war is even now i guess so how about we just play the game ay?

DeletedUser6757

Lol NestE says this game means nothing to anyone but posts on the forums daily, hmmmmm.....
lol actually i first found out this was a thing last week when i was told loooveee mentioned me in a post. And no this game does not mean much to me, like i said, im just having fun with some new friends. I dont take these games personal like all of you guys.

DeletedUser6712

No, poll was titled "loooveee or layla. Then you had to read your first msg to figure out it was a poll for who was getting booted, not for who was staying. We all pointed it out in the msgs after. You were rushing things along so fast we were trying to react fast. Im over it, the war is even now i guess so how about we just play the game ay?

I have been playing this game for long time, this world 27 particularity - 2 days before it was officially open, always stand behind my words and actions. No double standards, no backstabbing, just old good tribal wars ayyyyyyyeeee!

DeletedUser6755

I have to say that this is the most I've ever wanted to comment in these forums. It's good to see that it's active. However, it's becoming childish and the repeating of "who backstabbed who" is getting you guys nowhere. It's best that everyone just grows up instead of acting like 4-year olds fighting on the playground. Banter is one thing, but the insults are getting old, especially since you guys keep saying the same thing over and over.

I'm glad that those Skype conversations were shown. It sheds some light on the subject. If you have something to prove your point, then show it. The main reason I keep torturing myself with reading the forum is to get the facts. Instead, I feel like I'm back in junior high.

It's a war game. It's suppose to be about using to strategy to outwit your opponent. However, I can't tell who's using strategy, who's using subterfuge, and who's using spies. Apparently, dishonesty is just a way of life for most of the players in this game. As much as I hate the use of spies, I have had to alter how I play by keeping my circle of trust to a minimum.

As far as calling someone out children who are playing, I don't agree with specifically naming them. If you're point was that one person is playing multiple accounts, maybe you should handle it through the proper channels instead of telling us who the children are. If my children were playing, I would be highly upset that you brought them into your argument with someone who is completely unrelated to them.

DeletedUser6769

Loooveee,

You have crossed one too many lines. Going after 9 and 12 year olds puts you in a brand new category of idiot.

DeletedUser6712

I have to say that this is the most I've ever wanted to comment in these forums. It's good to see that it's active. However, it's becoming childish and the repeating of "who backstabbed who" is getting you guys nowhere. It's best that everyone just grows up instead of acting like 4-year olds fighting on the playground. Banter is one thing, but the insults are getting old, especially since you guys keep saying the same thing over and over.

I'm glad that those Skype conversations were shown. It sheds some light on the subject. If you have something to prove your point, then show it. The main reason I keep torturing myself with reading the forum is to get the facts. Instead, I feel like I'm back in junior high.

It's a war game. It's suppose to be about using to strategy to outwit your opponent. However, I can't tell who's using strategy, who's using subterfuge, and who's using spies. Apparently, dishonesty is just a way of life for most of the players in this game. As much as I hate the use of spies, I have had to alter how I play by keeping my circle of trust to a minimum.

As far as calling someone out children who are playing, I don't agree with specifically naming them. If you're point was that one person is playing multiple accounts, maybe you should handle it through the proper channels instead of telling us who the children are. If my children were playing, I would be highly upset that you brought them into your argument with someone who is completely unrelated to them.

argument is related to the subject because their parents are playing their accounts and using them to spy on other tribe

DeletedUser6712

Loooveee,

You have crossed one too many lines. Going after 9 and 12 year olds puts you in a brand new category of idiot.

yea? how am I going after them?
I helped out your kid in the game more then you did!
you are scrub who are using multiple accounts on the same server

also please remind everyone about how were crying in real life because TMBD leadership was making him sit accounts during his bedtime. if online video game makes cry - maybe he is not emotionally ready for the game and you as a parent responsible for it.

my point was: If TMBD indeed was backstabbing their ALLY - tribe Vendetta, then Kurn one of first players would say something and gave proof, because he had access to TMBD intelligence through his kid account.

Overall, it doesn't matter who back stabbed who, stuff happened and lets go click some buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6245

Hahaha some SOI members are literally disrespecting and insulting me man :D

sending 100 spears and swords along with their nobles...
I think you missed the village you lost...Instead looking at those players 100 spears, LC and HC do some math...New conquered village 25 loyalty+ 6:30 hours your recap noble results no recap. You are skilled as player but not to honest as person

DeletedUser6219

Well.... that would put loyalty at 31 or 32... which is possible to cap with a single noble...

DeletedUser6245

It's quite rare. In any case natural stop with this nonsense...I put scouts with my nobles. It doesn't matter.

DeletedUser6245

It's irrelevant, the troops you put with your noble aren't so important as long as the attack it's successful. This is boring. As usually the wars are on external not on the map

DeletedUser6219

Well.... in my opinion the troops that you send with your noble affects the chances that the attack will be successful...... 100 swords sniping/defending your 100 spear and 100 sword attack would kill your noble... and make the attack fail... although if you sent 31 Lc... you could have killed the 100 swords defending and your noble would live.

So I think what type of troops you send with your nobles are very important... well... assuming you're not nobling barbs or internals...