Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

i think its very hilarious that people on co played accounts, carry on like such clowns, that they are the greatest regardless of what server it is tbh. 2 or 3 quality players on one account should be ranked high and be dominant in their area..simple really...they are fools if they are not.
I always played solo so far :D I'm continent ranking 1 at the .nl server anyway :p

DeletedUser

This is a top 20 thread so...............

1. Sinister Soul - From Smash. They're good players and they easily dominate their location at the start of the world.
2. markeloff - As I have heard he's an INTERNAL NOBLER? o_O At first I have a good respect of him but if it's true that he's an INTERNAL NOBLER then the respect he earned from me will be lost.
3. MOLOCO - The Farmer! Nuff said
4. smash.thelastmanstanding - For sure he will stand last with his skills.
5. Willie B Hardigan - At first this account is the one I've been watching. Bunch of good players but it's now played by hidden talent. Sorry but I don't know much of you. :-S IMO, he's a good player and a fun to talk to.
6. Rotan - Uhm, haven't heard much of him even we're in the same tribe. :-S
7. Noise - Don't know the skills of the new owner. :-S
8. H4rdc0re? - Truly Hardcore. lol
9. CarboNRz - ODA whore. Nuff said
10. Power of Three - Is also known as Power of One. Played by me and I will leave others to comment about my account. ;) *Don't be harsh*
11. Belial - Doing a good job. We successfully rimmed eduschroder with the help of Yanna01. :D
12. Shaky Surgeon - Uhm, according to 2HI2DI he's a good player.
13. kamseb - Heard nothing from him. Same as Rotan. :(
14. kardel - Loved the name. A name of a hero in DOTA aka The Sniper. Hmmm, if my intuition is right... He love's sniping? o_O
15. Paper wings - ODA whore! We planned to rim Aliquisher but due to long range location, our plan got failed.
16. nightmare123 - uhm, Haven't heard of him. Hope his IGN fits his playing style in the game. :)
17. Suave - Haven't heard of him. As he said, nobled a 162 point village? o_O
18. Pirotechnic - Sorry! No information with this guy. Btw, he's from WeGet.. I hope they will do a good job so that someday we'll encounter them and they can give us a good fight. ;)
19. Yanna01 - Vivi! Good Coordinator! Nuff said!
20. Inf3ct3d? - Friend of h4rdc0re? Don't heard of him. Maybe a good player like the others.

P.S. I'm not that good in judging players. No flaming please. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a top 20 thread so...............

17. Suave - Haven't heard of him. As he said, nobled a 162 point village? o_O

I needed to get the smallest ville in the world nobled.

Achievement Unlocked.

Also, my sweet, now 2k a week later bonus ville will eat your face with its awesomeness.

DeletedUser

2. markeloff - As I have heard he's an INTERNAL NOBLER? o_O At first I have a good respect of him but if it's true that he's an INTERNAL NOBLER then the respect he earned from me will be lost.

ok then let me explain this silly thing.

i have 2 internal nobles

1.Incoming Nuke (456|478) K44 4,606 eduschroder [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-16 15:53:37

on that time i had 2 nobles so i ask educhroder to help me with 2 nobles.i took it after him.here is the proof:
Incoming Nuke (456|478) K44 4,581 charlz le Gran [Smash] eduschroder [~N.S~] 2011-04-16 01:33:01
Incoming Nuke (456|478) K44 4,606 eduschroder [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-16 15:53:37

2.Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 7,386 rldigao [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-29 15:31:34

same think,i left loyality at 5 with 4 nobles so rldiagao took it.here is the proof:
Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 7,331 SlixXx rldigao [~N.S~] 2011-04-28 14:10:21
Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 7,386 rldigao [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-29 15:31:34

Stop making up things without any proof.

have fun

DeletedUser

ok then let me explain this silly thing.

i have 2 internal nobles

1.Incoming Nuke (456|478) K44 4,606 eduschroder [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-16 15:53:37

on that time i had 2 nobles so i ask educhroder to help me with 2 nobles.i took it after him.here is the proof:
Incoming Nuke (456|478) K44 4,581 charlz le Gran [Smash] eduschroder [~N.S~] 2011-04-16 01:33:01
Incoming Nuke (456|478) K44 4,606 eduschroder [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-16 15:53:37

2.Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 7,386 rldigao [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-29 15:31:34

same think,i left loyality at 5 with 4 nobles so rldiagao took it.here is the proof:
Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 7,331 SlixXx rldigao [~N.S~] 2011-04-28 14:10:21
Incoming Nuke (487|488) K44 7,386 rldigao [~N.S~] markeloff [~N.S~] 2011-04-29 15:31:34

Stop making up things without any proof.

have fun

They do look like accidental nobles, but without legitimate reports I'm still going to stand by my thought that you're making everyone clear and pre-noble everything for you. Until you can supply actual reports of you clearing the villages and you dropping the loyalty of the villages before your tribe members I'm not going to be able to believe you :)

Much love,
Caleb

DeletedUser

They do look like accidental nobles, but without legitimate reports I'm still going to stand by my thought that you're making everyone clear and pre-noble everything for you. Until you can supply actual reports of you clearing the villages and you dropping the loyalty of the villages before your tribe members I'm not going to be able to believe you :)

Much love,
Caleb

after all is not my issue if you belive or not

Much more love,me :D

DeletedUser

Internal noble =/= having tribemates help you. Internal noble == free villages from tribemates ;)

DeletedUser

Internal noble =/= having tribemates help you. Internal noble == free villages from tribemates ;)

I thought Internal noble = nobling a village from a tribemate.
nomatter if it's free or just having tribemates help you...

DeletedUser

I needed to get the smallest ville in the world nobled.

Achievement Unlocked.

Also, my sweet, now 2k a week later bonus ville will eat your face with its awesomeness.
Just for achievement? You just wasted your resources. 126 is just for farming purposes not for nobling. :p

DeletedUser

I thought Internal noble = nobling a village from a tribemate.
nomatter if it's free or just having tribemates help you...

It kinda depends on your definition.

Helping tribemates is not an intern in my book .. it might be called mass-attack or playing on the lazy side, but it's not an intern the way I normaly use it. Chances are I'm the one with the different definition, so you guys might be right :p

I class something an intern when it's a player who stopped, and has his/her villages devided over tribmates. No clears needed, account is under friendly controll kinda thing.

DeletedUser

Helping tribemates is not an intern in my book .. it might be called mass-attack or playing on the lazy side, but it's not an intern the way I normaly use it. Chances are I'm the one with the different definition, so you guys might be right :p

I class something an intern when it's a player who stopped, and has his/her villages devided over tribmates. No clears needed, account is under friendly controll kinda thing.

And merging?:p

DeletedUser

I agree with the above, and the "teamwork" translation :p