the brave Noise!

Player Noise

Noise
Opponents defeated: 85.130 (4.)
Tribe: Smash

Noise said:
LOL ive no self esteam but ill get to keep my villages

let's all go to smash,make 100 academies and finish the world off

the world is getting boring,there aren't 2 equal tribes,it's like world has 1 tribe and everybody runs in smash to protect his village

have fun

btw,Romania has best players :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow look at you, you internalled a 16k player and you gained rank 1. So let me guess your romanian?

If you believe you can state your the best by internalling and taking rank 1 you seriously don't know how this game works.

Lets see how long you keep rank 1, best yet why don't we see if you think your the best once I get near you.

DeletedUser

Wow he was rank 1 for ages!!!

1 Sinister Soul Smash 44.064 8 5508
2 markeloff ~N.S~ 42.925 8 5366

DeletedUser

The world isn't anywhere close to being over. The only reason Smash has such a lead is because we are solid internally. Once another tribe pops up with the same internal atmosphere we have, it'll attract solid members such as we do. There are other tribes that have started later on the rim that may have the same thing going. If the fate of the world was already decided, then this wouldn't be tribal wars.

DeletedUser188

if i would have had the possibility to noble that big villages you did and even for free, i'd have over 100k by now.
so i don't see any reason for you to post such statemants on the forum, because it makes you look even worse ;)
i mean look at my account, no internals, i had to bash every single village, and i'm stil better than you, i have more troops, and soon i will have more points again!

DeletedUser

The world isn't anywhere close to being over. The only reason Smash has such a lead is because we are solid internally. Once another tribe pops up with the same internal atmosphere we have, it'll attract solid members such as we do. There are other tribes that have started later on the rim that may have the same thing going. If the fate of the world was already decided, then this wouldn't be tribal wars.

Agreed.
Smash rules the core, but there are some tribes coming op in the rim. The world is to early to see if there is going to be 2 or more equal tribes, or not.

DeletedUser

Like you and many people said Smash has the core in there palm. Although i think this could be due to the fact they are 5 times larger than many other core tribes. As well as this no one has contested again them as of yet. All we know is that Smash is able to go around nobling as they are bigger? This is part of tribal wars yet i dont think this world is anywere near over. Eventually Smash will have to either stive to glory or they will crash and burn when they are put under pressure.

Like Follow Me Quietly said there are 2 or 3 good Rim tribes that could conbtest for them. Nutsak being one of them of course. ~N.S~ and =Axe=? We will see in the future? :) :D :p

DeletedUser

Hidden Talent said:
Wow look at you, you internalled a 16k player and you gained rank 1. So let me guess your romanian?

If you believe you can state your the best by internalling and taking rank 1 you seriously don't know how this game works.

Lets see how long you keep rank 1, best yet why don't we see if you think your the best once I get near you.

i did NOT say that i'm the best player,i sad romanians are best players,there are a lot of them

have fun

DeletedUser

i did NOT say that i'm the best player,i sad romanians are best players,there are a lot of them

have fun

Not to be cocky, but every Romanian I've faced on TW was terribad. I've never seen a Romanian that is capable to matching the level of play that I've seen a lot of my friends plays at but keep thinking what you want :)

Caleb

DeletedUser1684

and i nobled them on us1 :D

Do not be so proud of your accomplishments Moloco.
Luckily for you, I do not intend to play more than one or two months here. However, in a battle one on one, me and you ... :D Guess who's the winner... :D

DeletedUser

Just to randomly interject, that's a pretty big account you've got linked to your signature, C@sper. However, you do need to remember that late game is nothing like early game, and that MOLOCO has proven that he is a reasonable enough player in early and mid games on another .us world, unless I'm much mistaken. He would be the one I would place my theoretical money on :p

DeletedUser188

Do not be so proud of your accomplishments Moloco.
Luckily for you, I do not intend to play more than one or two months here. However, in a battle one on one, me and you ... :D Guess who's the winner... :D

nice acc in your sig, did you get it 1 week ago?
you shouldnt talk about who is winning a 1 on 1 if you don't know your opponent ;)
i'm quite sure i would win, even if you have a 32mill acc, you are only rank 30, which means you aren't as active as the others above you.
but as you can see i have 2 top 3 acconts on us worlds, and people who know me, know that i had rank 1 accounts in 4 other language servers from tw, and those weren't that young as us worlds(uk,ch,de and net). this make me look like a player who is way more active, which is very important in a 1 on 1 ;)

DeletedUser1684

Look, I agree, you're good. :)

I'm ranked 30 because i started after 1 year there, that's all. :p

DeletedUser188

Look, I agree, you're good. :)

I'm ranked 30 because i started after 1 year there, that's all. :p

ok good answer :p
we will never find out who would win on a one on one, but the stats look better for me, you need to admit this, and i think that most people here would bet for me as you are quite unknown

DeletedUser

there is so much more to life than being a slave to a PC, especially when it comes to this game guys/gals...whatever floats your boat i guess...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

have fun

Romanian players aren't the best. I've played the romanian server, it was okay at best. It is funny how about everyone romanian claims that they are the best though. Transylvania isn't exactly considered the best war-faring region.

DeletedUser

lol I think every server has good players. But I don't think you can say one server has the best players. Only thing you can say is that the romanian players are quite convinced of themselves. I think I met guys from there on us1 and 3 and nowhere they were exceptional good o_O I actually never even saw anyone of them lcav rushing...

DeletedUser

i think its very hilarious that people on co played accounts, carry on like such clowns, that they are the greatest regardless of what server it is tbh. 2 or 3 quality players on one account should be ranked high and be dominant in their area..simple really...they are fools if they are not.