Top 25 Players

DeletedUser

Azi will you guys be making an appearance on world 16 or still having fun on 14?

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
I have noticed 3 accounts on this world that will be top 10 minimum if they stick with the world but all 3 are out of the top 100 atm , this top 20 will be gone bar maybe 1-2 accounts and those that spend a tonne of premium early on to keep up for awhile.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
If that post is directed at me you need to be more specific, otherwise it just seems like you posted for the sake of posting.

DeletedUser

This thread is more like a top 25 timeline rather than just top 25 over all Varu normally updates it once week to show changes. I think its a good thread and it lets you keep track of the history of the top 25 not just the current top 25. That being said I agree it changes a lot.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
My post was not to say that this thread is irrelevant, these threads are made on every world within the first few days and that will not change. My point was that there are 3 accounts that should do very nicely in this world along with generally posting about the top 20 at this point, by which i was leaving an opening for some conversation to follow since these forums are dead and it is unlikely to change without the possibility of conversation.

DeletedUser

Kyle...

But we already know who the number 1 spot belongs to...

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Indeed, Krijtje and his unlimited amounts of Premium points for start up until someone nobles him(Wish i was close enough, would be a great second village).

DeletedUser

Meh... i was thinking more like the big red blob his patner in crime!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one will really know who is on top until it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, looking at these market offers, a lot are buying resources for premium. Who's selling their resources so cheaply?

Anyway, It's hard enough for me to stay in the top 25 without whoring my points. I say give them those top 25 positions so no one will attack me out of jealousy. My personal opinion of course: ;)

DeletedUser4707

I have 3000 spears now, so everyone better be scared. Soon I will research cats and hit everyone near me. Then I will be rank 1 hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Becareful!

This may be a trick!

Remember SPEARS and AXES travel in same speed guys! watch out!

DeletedUser4707

Here is my future top 25 in no particular order at all,

1. terror37
2. mokdad
3. Margol
4. Varu Rullz
5. MOLOCO
6. ektoras27
7. -Cause of Fame*
8. Zerg.Lurker
9. Aenima
10. My name is River
11. Elysium
12. Alex .
13. Shasseur
14. G Spot
15. CMShkn
16. robbienilbog
17. Kikyou
18. vanatoru de vedete
19. DanFrancisKO
20. Hinro
21. Wolfgur
22. Farming?
23. komenda
24. narnbarflye
25. Classic

You can check me in a month I think I did a decent job a few were really hard to choose but meh haha

DeletedUser

Haha I'm joking around Margol.

So terror, I take it that you know all twenty-five of these players?