Top 25 Players

DeletedUser4707

Was thinking the same thing John...but its not "in any particular order", aye terror? ;)

The first person is accurate, but starting from 2 on it's not ;)

Haha I'm joking around Margol.

So terror, I take it that you know all twenty-five of these players?

I base it 95 percent off of how cool someone's profile looks, so no I don't know all of them.

DeletedUser5211

Defender:CMShkn
Destination:441:63:57 (463|457) K44
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity:19640000000100
Losses:0000000000000

[h=4]Espionage[/h]
Resources scouted:2.660 2.660 2.660
Buildings:Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 11)
Clay pit (Level 9)
Iron mine (Level 8)
Farm (Level 2)
Warehouse (Level 6)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 1)

you can drag him out from the list xD

DeletedUser

^ he had a busy weekend he will be back tomorrow, dont rush to conclusions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, looking at these market offers, a lot are buying resources for premium. Who's selling their resources so cheaply?

Anyway, It's hard enough for me to stay in the top 25 without whoring my points. I say give them those top 25 positions so no one will attack me out of jealousy. My personal opinion of course: ;)

There's actually a minimum and maximum amount you can sell or buy pp for resources between 1 and 20 pp per 1000 resources.

DeletedUser

The ranking this early on mean zilch - It's once the nobles come out to play and we're out eating... That's when we can start to see the top guys on this world.

DeletedUser5213

Yeah man, the big dogs come out to play when nobles roll round. I hope everyone is ready ;).

DeletedUser3214

The ranking this early on mean zilch - It's once the nobles come out to play and we're out eating... That's when we can start to see the top guys on this world.

I disagree. The rankings right now say a lot about who the player is, as well as the awards. Some of the top players are clearly better than others, so to a certain degree I agree with you that rank isn't everything. However, it still takes points to have more troops so being in the top 50 is crucial.

DeletedUser

Our top guys will change once nobles come out - All those pointw***** up there are either on top due to premium or no troops, bar the accounts that I know have 500-700+ LC...

DeletedUser

This world showed me one thing: don't play with premium trading, ever.
Nor with free market...

Lovely to see how the top1 buys ress. Damn this game =)

DeletedUser3214

This world showed me one thing: don't play with premium trading, ever.
Nor with free market...

Lovely to see how the top1 buys ress. Damn this game =)

To be fair, if he wants to use premium he is entitled too, more money for the game to keep running right? Let's see if prem traders stay highly ranked though, I have a feeling they won't.

DeletedUser

Our top guys will change once nobles come out - All those pointw***** up there are either on top due to premium or no troops, bar the accounts that I know have 500-700+ LC...

You are both right. Though if it weren't for pp trading, the top 10 would be made up of players with 1000+ lc.

DeletedUser

To be fair, if he wants to use premium he is entitled too, more money for the game to keep running right? Let's see if prem traders stay highly ranked though, I have a feeling they won't.

I know he can do it if he wants, it's legal. But then again, i just think that's dumb. It's the 'pay to win' thingy...
It's sad to see people with less than 1k villages plundered in the top10...

At least i'm starting to make some PPs out of this as well =)

DeletedUser5213

CarboNRz, it means nothing. Proven in the first US world to introduce it, W14. Sure they get a bit ahead at the start, but when it comes to skill, their PP won't save them.