Tribalwars Masters - Your server needs you !!

DeletedUser1144

Im interested in joining the speed team. Skype name: adam.jq.s, IGN, New Guy1 (my co may look at it, but I will get the message).

Thank you,

NG1

DeletedUser

I have played a lot of speed servers and would be proud if i could join the team. :bar:

DeletedUser329

Great to see the interest . You have now been added to the speed team forum so we can keep you updated .

<3

DeletedUser

I have played countless speeds in english, romanian, .net server's with the name "Oge" and Elielsellel i've won fair few and i am not toss over in speeds, i am interested to join if there is room, i am quaraanteed top 5 from start to end unless i get nuked ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Definitely have interest... does my schedule allow? Let me know times and I'll see if I can do it if I am given the chance.

DeletedUser2368

This sounds pretty cool, how do you sign up? I'm an hour ahead of CST :)

DeletedUser2517

I'd like to try speed and represent the US.

Ive played this game for a few years now but havent tried speed.

DeletedUser

iI want to play here but how, and if I can be accepted.
I want to feel what it's like playing on master server... very much hope :)

go,..go,..go,..US:pal:

DeletedUser

TW Masters

I am interested in playing speed here, so far i won few of them on .uk and few Russians, I am able to play long-during speeds, I am experienced player (almost 5 years, 2 of which is speeding ^^) so I can leave u skype or simply contact me here about results ^^

DeletedUser2524

Definitely interested. A good player, just usually pretty busy during the week to do any real damage. But this being specific times makes it easier. Sign me up. :)

Got a few years experience on .US and .net, I know all the tricks, been every tribe position, I pretty much know this game inside and out.

DeletedUser

I've played speed on .net so I know the tactics.....I'm open for tutoring as well, im in indefinitely.....

Can't remember the other speed servers I've played

DeletedUser2069

I own Speed on .net until the world forces me to sleep mode :(
Wait that was just that one time then I stopped playing speed worlds cause it makes me pay for something I cant even play fully.
If need be I may be able to offer my services to this but lose the archers first :p

DeletedUser

Hmm... Just so you know I left the team because it actually won't be participating in any of these tournaments. Just a few speed battles with Brazil and that's it.