Tribe Brazucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Our tribe has just been undone by our dear game support.

Well seeing that do not infringe any rule, we can only think they are hurting us because of our nationality.

It's a shame to see that there are people here, living in a first world country with ridiculous thoughts so well, and this shows that the team working here is worthless.

Good but do not look discouraged, you're not messing with simple people but to Brazilians, hahahaha, and it is with great respect that I say that we will dominate this server 2 and show these noobs Americans how to play tribal wars to the real aggressive mode Brazilian, I know I'm already banned here but I leave my dissatisfaction with this American team.

Note: The exact proof that Brazil is better at everything, their envious.

Good game everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1108

an explanation would then have disbanded our tribe.

would be because we were already almost in the Top 3 on 1?

or would be among the top 20 of the Top erão Brazilians?

or even more if they can not stand competition, you do not know what to create a server TW.

DeletedUser

It's nice to everybody to participate here now.

It'll be good to teach you to play, maybe one day you arrive at our feet.

DeletedUser

67269_Epic_fail_guy_ruin_Best_of_There_I_Fixed_It-s320x320-88103-580.gif

DeletedUser1108

kkkk you can have the best computers, but we will never be the same as I tell you.

would give a week for any one of you on the server Br

DeletedUser

Calm friend, first you'll nobler, dominate the server and then leave the crumbs for you to go back there Brazilian servers.

You are mere noobs that has much to learn, your server is new, so take the opportunity to learn to play with us.

DeletedUser

Calm friend, first you'll nobler, dominate the server and then leave the crumbs for you to go back there Brazilian servers.

You are mere noobs that has much to learn, your server is new, so take the opportunity to learn to play with us.

Learn english?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
and it is with great respect that I say that we will dominate this server 2 and show these noobs Americans how to play tribal wars to the real aggressive mode Brazilian

Get over yourself. The brazialian server sucks, players that on .net are lucky to break top 10 have joined .br and absolutely dominated your crappy server more times than I can count. I understand nationalism, but you passed that point and entered into the realm of delusion.

Also, this is not the place to complain about ingame staff. If you have a problem with the decision one of them made, request a second opinion and the ticket will almost assuredly be delegated to level 2 (ie. Gordon).

Status
Not open for further replies.