Tribe Brazucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1108

Why do you bother answering to this guys??

They don´t even know how to write minimum english........... It´s a shame!

is not know to write good English, but you can speak and write or speak Portuguese? think is so superior as well?

DeletedUser

And if youmakemehorny posts one more inappropriate picture, I am gonna start throwing popcorn at the back of his head. your name is inappropriate enough, you dont need to make the forums that way as well.

sorry:( but threaten me and ill eat your dog. Sorry but that's what Brazilians do for a living.

DeletedUser

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

DeletedUser

Mate...i´m portuguese and if i want to speak here i know i have to write good english...or minimum so that everyone understand....

I have good Brazilian friends but i don´t like this attitude coming for anyone...not even a portuguese guy sorry...

DeletedUser

We destroy the Amazon, but I remember that the U.S. is the number one polluter in the world, so many that the United States emit gases into the atmosphere, are not as hypocrites, you are more wrong than we think progress is above everything and destroy and destroy ..

United States is cancer of the planet earth.

Remember that Brazil has much experience in war, if I remember well the United States ever requested his support in flame wars is not dirty?

That isn't offensive?

DeletedUser

Just go 'aggressive' Inline-skating than wasting our precious time here.

This is the sport I practice, I think you should not even make sense of how it is right? good, but do not be so, the table tennis that you practice is also good.

DeletedUser

It's just a fact.

He says that we destroy the Amazon, but you are the cancer of the world!

What proof do you have that america is a "cancer of the world?"
Do you have proof of anything they've done?
China emits more greenhouse gases then america ;)

DeletedUser

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow I have to work, something that those Americans here on the right should not do, live under mommy's skirt: D

DeletedUser1108

English is the UNIVERSAL language. Fact!

you'd better become better informed, demand languages worldwide and have a look at wikipedia, see if you see also the Portuguese word.

DeletedUser

What proof do you have that america is a "cancer of the world?"
Do you have proof of anything they've done?
China emits more greenhouse gases then america ;)

Do not tell my dear American ..

I say the United States, only the United States, the ONU to stick fell on top of you.

They were lucky to have a president like Obama, if the Bush era, the world it was already at war with you!

DeletedUser

Do not tell my dear American ..

I say the United States, only the United States, the ONU to stick fell on top of you.

They were lucky to have a president like Obama, if the Bush era, the world it was already at war with you!

Oh goodness, you are telling me to be better informed, when you say that Obama has been a huge improvement over bush.
They are both equally bad for different reasons.
And the 4 world languages are english, French, German, and Spanish (French and english being the largest, hence they are the 2 official languages of the olympics)

DeletedUser1108

" According to these criteria the world's languages are the six official UN languages (Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish and Arabic) as well as German, Hindi and Portuguese "

DeletedUser

SHUT UP! GET OUT OF THIS SERVER!

Yes, I know about war, many people in my family have served and friends of family have served, some have died. i know the threats of terrorism more than your little StopUsingBadNaughtyWordsOrYoullBeEmbarressedPublically!<3TheSmashNasty in South America. And get the facts right. America is also one of the only countries TRYING to stop pollution.

Please leave. Now. go away. once BP is gone everyone is just gonna attack you anyways. I wish you were in front of me so I could punch you in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.