Tribe Brazucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Get over yourself. The brazialian server sucks, players that on .net are lucky to break top 10 have joined .br and absolutely dominated your crappy server more times than I can count. I understand nationalism, but you passed that point and entered into the realm of delusion.

Also, this is not the place to complain about ingame staff. If you have a problem with the decision one of them made, request a second opinion and the ticket will almost assuredly be delegated to level 2 (ie. Gordon).

+1!

DeletedUser

Have fun nobling someone when your banned.

Do you really think that if they banish me from here I'm gone?

Seriously, we still have much to do here in this server, we still have to jam our Brazilian flag on top of that world.

DeletedUser

Calm friend, first you'll nobler, dominate the server and then leave the crumbs for you to go back there Brazilian servers.

You are mere noobs that has much to learn, your server is new, so take the opportunity to learn to play with us.

What your saying is you joined this server because it's new thus assuming it'd be easy for you to dominate. You sir are wrong. Many players here came over from .Net and other various servers, long before your Brasilia server opened. Thus one can come to the assumption with more experience they are generally better, not always true but more than likely in this situation considering the reason for you joining this server. .BR.COM opened two new worlds not long ago. Why not go dominate that? Though I believe you already tried to do well and failed, am I warm?

DeletedUser1108

good, if not we banning the simple fact that we Brazilians will see how this world will be 2.

I guarantee that we have good players and we are not afraid of whatever tribe or the player, all face head on because that is the Brazilian way of being.

DeletedUser1108

bandeira_brasil.gif

DeletedUser

The server is crap? Funny it only takes one more point for Brazilians, so that proves we are supreme in TW despite playing in bad conditions we can play well, and from now on will not let you sleep here, consider us your nightmare now ..

Big noob.

DeletedUser1108

kkk think that just because he plays in 100 years is better than everyone? if you have players with more experience that we will finish them in the same way we do this with anyone who gets in the way of our tribe, we are not afraid of any player he is more experienced or not.

DeletedUser

Come see me in the game, I already said, we'll teach you to play, but you just need to wait, because teaching is a difficult world.

kkkkkkk

Teaching isn't a world, US2 is a world.

DeletedUser

Well just tell yourself that here is older players, I think they are players in the Net, for then they must look the same as you said that we seek to dominate a world as it will be easy, then the same holds for you.

We will teach you to play anyway, and the players so it will appear to have experienced net in the way, if they are good enough to help the world be fun, because we want challenges, not just noobs that kill Americans.

DeletedUser

Why do you bother answering to this guys??

They don´t even know how to write minimum english........... It´s a shame!

DeletedUser1108

'll work it into the game then it is not clear whether our tribe disband the simple fact of being Brazilian is yes because this is a noob attitude..

DeletedUser

Well just tell yourself that here is older players, I think they are players in the Net, for then they must look the same as you said that we seek to dominate a world as it will be easy, then the same holds for you.

We will teach you to play anyway, and the players so it will appear to have experienced net in the way, if they are good enough to help the world be fun, because we want challenges, not just noobs that kill Americans.

Just go 'aggressive' Inline-skating than wasting our precious time here.

DeletedUser

Most players who came from .Net are actually American. Your point is flawed.

DeletedUser1108

wow you jackasses are so rude to them for being Brazilian. I hope you guys get banned for your racism.

that being said, there was obviously a reason for the ban, stop trying to seem like the innocent foreigner...

also, how is this true? as a nation, Brazil is good at cutting down its rain forests, raising and killing cows, and NOT fighting- playing a fighting game when you guys have not fought since the 1800s =P I don't think you guys know about wars and fighting. but that is a whole separate, unrelated topic. Please can someone close this ridiculous thread.

And if youmakemehorny posts one more inappropriate picture, I am gonna start throwing popcorn at the back of his head. your name is inappropriate enough, you dont need to make the forums that way as well.

do not think we can play we are never at war? kkk it makes me laugh, by chance you've been in one?

so here is a game of strategy and I guarantee that if we bring the best of Br I am sure that dominate here but I'm not here to judge how you play and I play it just to see within the game.

DeletedUser

do not think we can play we are never at war? kkk it makes me laugh, by chance you've been in one?

so here is a game of strategy and I guarantee that if we bring the best of Br I am sure that dominate here but I'm not here to judge how you play and I play it just to see within the game.

If you bring the best of .br here, you'll get nobled in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.