Tribe Brazucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1108

SHUT UP! GET OUT OF THIS SERVER!

Yes, I know about war, many people in my family have served and friends of family have served, some have died. i know the threats of terrorism more than your little BleepedOutByTheSmashNasty in South America. And get the facts right. America is also one of the only countries TRYING to stop pollution.

Please leave. Now. go away. once BP is gone everyone is just gonna attack you anyways. I wish you were in front of me so I could punch you in the face.

oO is even if I had in front of guarantee you would not be so great.

good, because it thinks the war is to Scuttle? General you are by chance, sees the face, here is strategy game in front of a PC, not in real life, not sunk in yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

" According to these criteria the world's languages are the six official UN languages (Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish and Arabic) as well as German, Hindi and Portuguese "

Portuguese, hindi, arabic, Chinese, and russian are classified only by certain groups as world languages, however, English, French, Spanish, and German are almost always classed as world languages.

DeletedUser

English is the language that everyone knows that have to know... sorry but it´s true...

DeletedUser1108

kkkk we are not discussing matters that relate more to TW.

ae good stay and good even if we see there in M2.

DeletedUser

Closed.

It has nothing to do with your nationality. Stop making false assumptions. It will not be tolerated. Do not make another thread such as this one or it will be your last.

Also I would like to state that all of the generalizations, aggression towards other nationalities, and the hostile behavior (for no reason), will not be accepted now, or ever on this worlds forums. Everyone is here to have fun. Having a bit of rivalry is always good, and it is common to have pride in your nation, but to the extent as to which this thread diverted is disgusting.

I won't be as lenient next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.