Tribes to Watch

swendog

Anyway good luck to you all. I'll see you on another world I am sure. My closest allies are no longer with me in this world. little crash merged into so.simple, bomber went to blaze, big crash retired. Lord Prodigy created his own tribe. It's been fun.

Matster222

*Doesnt Even Try To Deny It* Sad. I guess I impressed you with my skill, I mean youre quitting out of fear and fear alone (a joke if you didnt get that)

anyone knows what happened to seigang?
he was online and everything and from one day he didnt ever login again in any world he was playing...

Matster222

We OP'd you? Must've been a different OP group lol. Sad how *SOLO* went to theDSO, but I guess it was made of the huggers from MIG ;)

King Osborne

3500 fakes 40 noble trains 100s of nukes. Countless blaze troops slaughtered and countless troops of my own and my friends. Not here to argue who's hugging who I'm here to reply to a false statement you made, I lost 14 villages give or take and was not kicked.

Matster222

Im hardly active enough on 17 to pay attention, I apologise for being incorrect on the matter, congratulations on not dying ;) Im mostly on the externals to stir, dont really care about 17 tbh haha

thefrozenhobo

3500 fakes 40 noble trains 100s of nukes. Countless blaze troops slaughtered and countless troops of my own and my friends. Not here to argue who's hugging who I'm here to reply to a false statement you made, I lost 14 villages give or take and was not kicked.
You won't make it through another round ;). your friends have been dwindling.

King Osborne

You want to lose some more troops go ahead and try me :) go ahead and "overwhelm" me, because the only way you'll get a village from me is by oping me and you know it :p

clean up

Thread: Tribes to Watch

:cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: Blaze
Side 2:
Tribes: ROCK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 24
Difference: 107