US vs UK Speed War!

DeletedUser

Per the in game mail, if you are interested in participating please reply to this thread. If you will be organizing an entire team, please put the names of those players in the post.

For those who do not know what a speed round is, it is like Tribal Wars on steroids. Most normal worlds are speed 1 to speed 2, speed rounds can be between speed 100-300. Normal worlds can take a year or more to end, speed rounds take a day or two. Its fast, its difficult, and it can be a LOT of fun.

DeletedUser1144

Im always interested in a good speed round, and would definitely play against the UK server. Sign me up under adam5587 and I will start talking to my co. :p

Adam
NG1

DeletedUser4448

I would love to there is no speed rounds when ever I look. I miss them!

DeletedUser

Speed round

Per the in game mail, if you are interested in participating please reply to this thread. If you will be organizing an entire team, please put the names of those players in the post.

For those who do not know what a speed round is, it is like Tribal Wars on steroids. Most normal worlds are speed 1 to speed 2, speed rounds can be between speed 100-300. Normal worlds can take a year or more to end, speed rounds take a day or two. Its fast, its difficult, and it can be a LOT of fun.

This sounds like FUN count me in

DeletedUser1144

Also, my brothers user name is Hiced, and he is in.

Adam
NG1

DeletedUser4454

This sounds sweet, I'm in!

DeletedUser4456

i really want to play with some players on the speed, if someone needs a co, just say it:)

DeletedUser4457

I would also like to join the fray :) You can organize the team, I don't particularly care whose team I am on....

Will you have another in the future?

DeletedUser

I would also like to join the fray :) You can organize the team, I don't particularly care whose team I am on....

Will you have another in the future?

That completely depends on the success of this one.