US vs UK Speed War!

DeletedUser

Actually speed round where always free for the first 500 or so people that joined the world on .net ;)

You are correct, for normal large speed rounds that were for thousands of players that is right. This speed round will be lucky to have 100 players, so its a little bit different. For this type of speed round, we dont do a free set.

DeletedUser

well then Jesse, count ol' hellbound in my team is going to be called 'Patriots' or 'Revolutionaries' Our Motto IS 'We Kicked English Butt Before, Time To Do It Again!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im still interested as i have not seen a speed round in ages, any idea how much it would cost?

DeletedUser

30 PP for a PA, nothing else has been decided but I will post all the details once they are worked out.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Thinking too hard, typing too softly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: My bad, I didn't realize the speed round would have an additional cost on top of its PA cost.

Thats fairly annoying. Still interested however.

no you don't have to pay anything for playing the speed, you pay just for the PA, am I correct ?

DeletedUser4457

any idea on when this will be? or just to be determined at this point?

DeletedUser

I would like to, but I think it will be difficult since you will be seeing people using their sleep mode when the people on the other team are on.

DeletedUser

I would like to, but I think it will be difficult since you will be seeing people using their sleep mode when the people on the other team are on.

you will still have at least 10 hours to fight them : )