US vs UK Speed War!

DeletedUser2282

Count me in speed :) I play to much on .cz speeds as they are 1-4 hours max! I can bring 1 or 2 of my friend as we always play together! Hit me on orcrist w10 i am co there!!!

-Olti

DeletedUser1180

Would there be players around from our us-server that were in the speed competition between servers? Seems ages ago we had that competition. We had quite a good line up in that one.

DeletedUser4473

I'm game, though I work weekend (12 hours shifts) so I'd need a few week heads up so I could take off. I wonder if I have a problem?

DeletedUser

me and my co might play, but im british and she's american, would i still be able to play under the us banner?

DeletedUser

Speed war

I'd personally love to have a speed round for this game. By speed war you mean something like travian Crusader, yes?

DeletedUser

I'm game, though I work weekend (12 hours shifts) so I'd need a few week heads up so I could take off. I wonder if I have a problem?

Yes, yes you do. :p But thats okay, most of us do!

me and my co might play, but im british and she's american, would i still be able to play under the us banner?

Yes you would.

I'd personally love to have a speed round for this game. By speed war you mean something like travian Crusader, yes?

I don't know what that is. It's a speed round, US vs UK, I called it a war but it is a figure of speech, our teams will battle vs their teams.

DeletedUser1180

international

You have no idea how internationally orientated this us-server really is. ;)
When the speed-competitions between the TW-servers were announced one of the initial rules was only people from the country the server was for. They dropped that for the US-server: about 80% of the players was not from the USA but were very active players on the US-server.

DeletedUser1446

Count me in... Won a few speed rounds a couple years ago in Brazilian server (one of the most intensive servers for speed)

If anyone needs another team mate talk to me :)

Cheers,

DeletedUser

I'm ready for some speed round action. Ign: cobbweb I need a team, so anyone needing a 6 year veteran needs to recruit me!

DeletedUser

I'm down my game name is Jashmyster and I'm trying to get my brother to play the speed round with me and his game name is Wishfishdish.

DeletedUser4496

I will join my team name is Elite
clutch21 (that's me)
ukclutch
strobie13
strblnd
NitroBlade
alex001133
UGA144123

Last edited by a moderator: