VOID can not be trusted

DeletedUser3272

Well looks like i was fooled into merging the most active of a TRA into storm

they had me send a bunch of support to front line villas that never were attacked, for real , just green reports

i was manipulated by flipflop, thinking he and i were going to plan attacks together, but all he did was get my online times

then he sends me a mail stating SUP and nothing else and since i did nto read, attacks start flying in in my south cluster from toroon

i was attacked, claimed and kicked while the whole time i was in talks with the menace and he was stating he was trying to get to the bottom of it

but never was i accused of an exact crime

point blank is void is a bunch of noob players, i am not even playing and i have the attacker o the day, but yet i am the spy and i did not send any attacked till this morning around 2am ST

i believe ICE cold and the menqace were involved as i reveived no hel[ from them

and to top it aLL of they set me up by telling me to sit my old players to find a spy who was suporting players that i found out flipflop had the sits to and killed all my nukes while iw as still in storm

point blank if you are in storm you are food, i was supposed to be going to VOID and menace told me about the issues and assured me i would be coming to void, then when all this happenes he adcts like that never happened

i was weakened before the number 1 tribe would attack me in their own back yard. i took villas from storm players before i joined with no retaliation

none yet i can see to have any skill worth being in a number one tribe, so when i joined, i figured most would quit near me and i would grow in the rear and on the front for VOID

but i was lied to, back stabbed, misled, misinformed and the whole time, this was planned there so called evidence had not even surfaced, so they must have read something that could be perceived either which way and they decided to use that as there back story

again, i have seen the likes of a number one tribe having to resort to childish tactics and shear shadiness to overpower a much more experienced well balanced player

congrats void, you are losing this battle 6 hours into it with a guy, me, not even playing

yall suck thats all i can say

DeletedUser

Yea thats a shame, its obvious all of Storm is food at this point... Why else would you guys be there? If the leaders thought you were good enough you would have got invites to Void..

DeletedUser3562

the only thing that surprises me about any of the above is that it took a storm member this long to realise it we have been telling you guys from day 1 what the situ was in this world yet we where ignored as it was just easier to pretend it wasnt happening

DeletedUser

lmao why do you think Caratacos and I switched to a side that was obviously on the losing end? Because it's better than getting SCREWED by Storm and Void. I'm sorry you realized it too late. Ice, Option, Menace and them will eat out their own base if it gets them a little farther in this game. Just the way it works.

DeletedUser3272

Hmmm. and that reminds me

remember that stuff you were accused of, where VOID and storm thought you were a spy

well that was from me, unintentional, ICE COLD had asked me to find a post in STORM from TheMenace, i did not think ntohing of it at the time, he said he was going to mess with menace

I figured friendly joke, then i seen the externals and seen that exact post about the rules that i gave ICE COLD attached to you doing it....I think VOID needed a fall guy to show proof of having a spy to clear leaderships name so the followers would keep following like they are now with me, LMAO

I am sorry brother, i dont like this anymore then you i am just glad i can clear my conscience cause i chose not to say anything thinking i would be best putting my loyalties with ICE COLD

and I was very wrong

DeletedUser

Well, about 1/3 of what you said in the first post is true.

Listen, Six - I know you don't want to hear it right now - but even your TRA guys are accusing you. They are the ones that started the whole process.

DeletedUser173

Listen, Six - I know you don't want to hear it right now - but even your TRA guys are accusing you. They are the ones that started the whole process.

Well I'm curious, what is this so-called accusation against six-pointer? I have yet to see anything, anywhere, as to why you backstabbed him, other than your previous history on this world, menace. Is it because he "was spying", or maybe he was "too inactive", or perhaps he was "breaking tribal rules"?

Nope, you have no reason, and there's no way to justify yourself this time, sorry to break it to you. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3272

Well actually they are torn and are more afraid to leave storm in fear of being attacked, but only 1 person out of all thinks i did soemthing wrong and i still dont know what that was, how ridciulous is that

I mean for real, on W48 i was on council and had emails sent for new attacks well the original owner was getting them and he was friends with the opposing tribe unknown to myself and this guy was logging into my account as i never changed the password and i was coing with the one who took the account and of course became inactive..........when my acccount was hijacked

and all this came about, did i get attacked out of the blue, no
did i get claimed and pointe the finger at.......noooooo
did i get kicked.............................noooooo
they asked me what happened

i provided proof of my support ticket when I got my account banned and the old owner caught by tw as thats all i can go in detail but my point is, i had nothing to do with it and they had actual proof of the espionage that i myself did not commit. but anyone looking at what they wrote would throw me to the wolves

you know who that leader was, Walsh thats right and i quit for th summer came back in end of august and took all my lost villas back and then some and had loads of fun

So what exactly do you think i did that could be worse then this and yet i was not treated like a lieing moron, ice cold vouched for my loyalty and i did nothing to change that

yall think yall are smarter then everyone else but yet so transparent it makes me laugh

DeletedUser3272

OMG bittertankz is a spy as well he is supporting me and it is a good amount, well not really but more then 1 ram or 1 sword, will he be kicked and nobled? what a joke

Defenses
Support
Trade
Miscellaneous
Forwarded
Filter
Block sender
Publicized reports
Folders
Forward Move Delete >>
Subject BitterTankz supports SetUpByFlipFlop10109 56
Sent Oct 22, 2012 02:47:46
Origin: 176 Depressed (622|527) K56
To: Sixpointer
Destination: SetUpByFlipFlop10109 56 (633|546) K56

Units:
0 0 0 0 0 845 0 0 0 0

and now flipflop1 is supporting me, is he next to be kicked

did my dismissal start with some noob crap like that, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Proof of how Void is just controlling Storm: Storm duke has been inactive for a week. So who's running it?

DeletedUser3272

Well when i did join, thunder had been dead for over 3 weeks

then when i told menace i thought he was sitting it, account gained some points

sooo....... i still think he is sitting it, which is why i know what i know, also someone is sitting INOT, dont know who either

I took 2 villages from them, no recap attempts and they keep sending attacks at other villas, plus no wall growth from attack to another, usual signs of a sitter, lol

and what player in there right mind uses there own account to help others take more villas, rather then defending there own account, also known as a push account, LOL

DeletedUser3007

you know... for once i feel left out (but my name still pops up)
idk whats going on right now lol.

accusations of this and that
players supporting against eachother
who is in charge of what

i will clarify everything for you all so you can stop the stupid remarks that are simply repeated over and over on this forum.

We are the bad guys
we will do bad things
We will use you
we will lie to you
we will manipulate you
only for our personal gain
we are selfish and proud
we have our own agendas
we will put them before tribal matters
we will use every player possible however we can
we will support from sat accounts
we will attack from them
we will noble them when we are done
we control storm
we are in your chat rooms
we are in your tribes
we are even your friend and you don't even know it.
we are the VOID

anything you all say about us that is bad, ya sure we will do it, we have done it, and we will keep doing it.

glad i could clear things up for everyone :)

have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Thanks for the summary. :p
As you know I tried using my own devious method to find out what had been going on ... I asked. :D
Account sitting us normal of course. As for INOT, well I don''t think he is the kind to be in a hurry to turn and attack a (former) tribemate so ... maybe.

DeletedUser173

We are the bad guys
we will do bad things
We will use you
we will lie to you
we will manipulate you
we are selfish and proud
we have our own agendas
we will abuse sitting since its permitted to
we will use sat accounts for our personal interest
we will support from them
we will attack from them
we control storm
we are in your tribes
we are the VOID

About time Void admitted what they were doing :D

DeletedUser3007

glad i could straighten things out for everyone.
now lets all get back to nobling barbs :D

DeletedUser3007

im saying your definition of the rules are different from the actual US rules. take a look at what is and what isn't permitted in the account sit rules. refer your questions to a moderator, the forum isn't the place to talk about them.

DeletedUser3272

you know... for once i feel left out (but my name still pops up)

idk whats going on right now lol.

accusations of this and that
players supporting against eachother
who is in charge of what

i will clarify everything for you all so you can stop the stupid remarks that are simply repeated over and over on this forum.

We are the bad guys
we will do bad things
We will use you
we will lie to you
we will manipulate you
we are selfish and proud
we have our own agendas
we will abuse sitting since its permitted to
we will use sat accounts for our personal interest
we will support from them
we will attack from them
we control storm
we are in your tribes
we are the VOID

anything you all say about us that is bad, ya sure we will do it, we have done it, and we will keep doing it.

glad i could clear things up for everyone :)

have a nice day
wish i knew all that before i joined..........

DeletedUser

Well I'm curious, what is this so-called accusation against six-pointer? I have yet to see anything, anywhere, as to why you backstabbed him, other than your previous history on this world, menace. Is it because he "was spying", or maybe he was "too inactive", or perhaps he was "breaking tribal rules"?

Nope, you have no reason, and there's no way to justify yourself this time, sorry to break it to you. :rolleyes:

Of course there are reasons. There are actually a whole bunch of them. However, we don't NEED them to justify anything, not do we NEED to explain them to you, or even him for that matter.
I'll tell you what, though, Who Meh - if you want the list, go ahead and message TB08. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you.

Like Ice said, you guys can call us the bad guys, if you want. =)

Six, your first post...about 1/3 factual. The last one...closer to 0%. Lol.

DeletedUser3007

you all want an explanation for the things that happened?
i will fill you all in on what really happened here.

we felt the strong need to backstab someone.
with not much allies left in the world to screw
we drew a random name from a hat. six and a
few others were chosen. some of us wanted
to pick all the names out of the hat but no
such luck there.

now that we've found our victims to screw
we set up some elaborate but stupid hoax.
we play mind games with people and pretend
we have a justifiable reason for our actions.
we even deny what we do just to lie to you.
after all is said and done, we succeed in
screwing over our victims and search for new ones.

hope this sums everything up for you all.
im curious who will be next? maybe me :eek: