VOID can not be trusted

DeletedUser

you all want an explanation for the things that happened?
i will fill you all in on what really happened here.

we felt the strong need to backstab someone.
with not much allies left in the world to screw
we drew a random name from a hat. six and a
few others were chosen. some of us wanted
to pick all the names out of the hat but no
such luck there.

now that we've found our victims to screw
we set up some elaborate but stupid hoax.
we play mind games with people and pretend
we have a justifiable reason for our actions.
we even deny what we do just to lie to you.
after all is said and done, we succeed in
screwing over our victims and search for new ones.

hope this sums everything up for you all.
im curious who will be next? maybe me :eek:

I'm glad you finally admit your game plan, Ice ;)

DeletedUser3562

Ice so what your telling us is you like to manipulate young boys of menace age to do things for you i see the forum is left to you and menace now i'm sure your fellow tribemates are happy to be in such a tribe

and ice dont try to manipulate my response to you your not bright enough boy!!

DeletedUser3007

nobody ever spoke of young boys but yourself. so whatever business or thoughts of them you have keep to yourself.
and as far as members of the void, if they weren't happy, they would leave.
you're just unhappy you are fighting a losing battle.

this entire topic is basically for flames am i correct?

DeletedUser

we will abuse sitting since its permitted to
we will use sat accounts for our personal interest

There's a fine line, my good sir. That's all I have to say about that.

I believe what we are saying is you are showing you are a lie and a cheat and you manipulate those around you to do your bidding. It's a compliment ;)

DeletedUser3562

I am new to battle and i don't mind being on losing side (if thats the case ) as long as im amongst people i respect i would rather lose with dignity that win in disgrace.

Rank1 or not you should still show respect to people both friend and foe or in your case minion and foe i will happily fight anyone and have had both fun and respect with my enemys your antics here are nothing short of shocking us server is mainly full of new to tw types with a few more experienced hands thrown in you have taken advantage of that right or wrong but i am quite frankly appalled you have got away with so much but thats not for me to decide if its within the game rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

like i said, anything else bad you can say about us is true.
thanks

DeletedUser3272

If you think your sarcasim of admitting the obvious gives you credit for disputing them without having too, you are wrong

no one who cares accepts blame for stuff they did nto do, and obvioulsy you dont care and are using theta mentality to save face

poor tactic, but agreed, the only one you and VOID have

I did nto send out mail son my onw and demand sits, the mails i forwarded last night prove, flip knew what was happening and he was telling me he was talking to leadership, which either bull shit, and he did this on his own (oh knows, will flip become the next escape goat) or with VOID leadership intact.....not to mention iut happens during the time you are away?

you own attitude towards my mails proves you did nto care to take the time to console me as you know i am not stupid and figured it out, you are a coward of the highest order, you are DIRECTLY responsible for bringing TRA in to STORM and whether or not you did anything to help out these less then honorable actions, does not matter to me, as you did ntohing to stop them, instead you coward yoruself away from it and then use false prpoganda, like barb munching to switch the type of negative focus you and VOID recieve, again did nto work

I have another old saying, when the majority who are not biased to your own opinion disagree with you, then envitably you are wrong, just saying

DeletedUser3007

like all your posts six, i read the 1st line then stop. i don't have to dispute anything. you don't like it then deal with it.

DeletedUser173

like all your posts six, i read the 1st line then stop. i don't have to dispute anything. you don't like it then deal with it.

Evidently Ice's ego has gotten so large, he thinks he is above reading posts now... and some people wonder why world 6 externals were dead...

DeletedUser3007

who am i read the 1st two words and skipped the rest.

you guys crack me up take it all so personally lol

DeletedUser3272

I find comfort in knowing a person who is afraid will be courageuos on a game, a player who is a liar will be a liar in a game

guess that about sums up who you are like.....but please prove yourself right and dont dispute it, no sense anyways

DeletedUser

Evidently Ice's ego has gotten so large, he thinks he is above reading posts now... and some people wonder why world 6 externals were dead...

I know why there dead cause everyone is tired of reading six's crap man go cry on some other forum dude :)

DeletedUser3272

and yah the last 2 weeks i killed the forums, grow a brain and try to take a villa, this time dont use 100 spears with a noble, never in my life have i seen such noobish tactics, but now i have seen a whole new low for TW players who grow and think they have skill because they hit buttons fast, enjoy it while it lasts, bud

DeletedUser

The next time I see RL insults, they will be punished much more harshly. Please keep any insult strictly game-related. Thank you.

DeletedUser

You killed the forums you must be proud of that man good job dude maybe you should spend a lot more time in game then on here using that good brain you say you got instead of wasting it away on here.An if you knew anything about TW you would know it has nothing to do with hitting buttons fast maybe your talking about hitting something else really fast un like you I don't post stupid things an that is the stupidest thing I seen you write once again you make me LOL A LOT

DeletedUser173

You killed the forums you must be proud of that man good job dude maybe you should spend a lot more time in game then on here using that good brain you say you got instead of wasting it away on here.An if you knew anything about TW you would know it has nothing to do with hitting buttons fast maybe your talking about hitting something else really fast un like you I don't post stupid things an that is the stupidest thing I seen you write once again you make me LOL A LOT

Translation -

"Silver, you killed the forums, good job. You must be proud of that. Maybe you should spend more time in the game than you do on the forum. Use the brain you claim to have instead of wasting your time here on the externals.

If you knew anything about TW, you would know that it has nothing to do with who can hit the buttons fastest; [In regards to sending trains I assume?] 'maybe you're talking about hitting something else really fast.' [I have no clue about this reference...]

Unlike you, I don't post stupid things, and that's the stupidest thing I've seen you write, and once again, you make me LOL a lot."

@Or-el = I was going to report the post as you said, but the report button clearly says,

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Because it was difficult to understand his post, I took the liberty of making it understandable to the community.

DeletedUser3272

I was lost at how he some how thinks i did indeed kill the forums, i would believe since my recent stabbing of my back, i brought the forums back, maybe i am wrong