VOID can not be trusted

DeletedUser

Translation -

"Silver, you killed the forums, good job. You must be proud of that. Maybe you should spend more time in the game than you do on the forum. Use the brain you claim to have instead of wasting your time here on the externals.

If you knew anything about TW, you would know that it has nothing to do with who can hit the buttons fastest; [In regards to sending trains I assume?] 'maybe you're talking about hitting something else really fast.' [I have no clue about this reference...]

Unlike you, I don't post stupid things, and that's the stupidest thing I've seen you write, and once again, you make me LOL a lot."

@Or-el = I was going to report the post as you said, but the report button clearly says,

"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

Because it was difficult to understand his post, I took the liberty of making it understandable to the community.

You should become a pro translator. You can make good money with that, having your talent!

DeletedUser3272

So VOID, what happened to Aggressive1?

did he hit delete, sat past 120 days, OMG, or he went inactive with no premium and did not log in or set a sitter, wonder when that happened?

DeletedUser3272

yes you were, and i was wrong for trusting them, so now i know, how have you been brother?

DeletedUser3007

are you guys still talking about this? its like the same post over and over :p

DeletedUser3717

are you guys still talking about this? its like the same post over and over :p

Maybe now you start feeling how wé feel about the fact that our former leaders betrayed us?

I never get used to the feeling that I'm dismissed only because I support a tribe mate
It still hurts :( even if it is weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

i tried to help and you know that. i asked your boy jeroen to write me and work it out. he never replied. so that tells me you guys were looking for a reason. you can twist it however you want to mae, but we both know thats what happened.

DeletedUser173

i tried to help and you know that. i asked your boy jeroen to write me and work it out. he never replied. so that tells me you guys were looking for a reason. you can twist it however you want to mae, but we both know thats what happened.

I'm somewhat in shock right now... is Ice actually trying to use REASON? What is happening, it must be a sign of the endtimes :O

DeletedUser3449

Ice always tries to use reason and logic...it's just the if A=B and B=C and C=D and D=E and E=F then A must = F gets people so confused they just follow along :) I'll be nice to be back in the mix :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3141

Oh come on!
You were telling them that while also planning an op on them. Is it any wonder they concluded they were being fed bovine waste products?
Congratulations are due on one thing though. Your new recruits seem very well suited to your style of play. Of course that kind of thing does present it's own problems. Who knows when the wind will change. :p

DeletedUser1446

So people... How is this world going? I see a lot of VOID being nobled but they are still TOP1 and going strong /me thinks!

not playing this world so if i am wrong please do tell me without flaming me:D

DeletedUser173

Basically Void tries opping our actives, fails miserably. We op Islah, and he falls 600k in a few days. In response, Void begins mass-recruiting everyone.

DeletedUser3007

u can think however you want about the war who was, but anyone on the outside can see who is winning this war.

oh and kero im not interested in proving anything to you. i have the mails of me talking with jeroen and him not replying to me. regardless, i don't really care :)

DeletedUser3141

u can think however you want about the war who was, but anyone on the outside can see who is winning this war.

oh and kero im not interested in proving anything to you. i have the mails of me talking with jeroen and him not replying to me. regardless, i don't really care :)

I don't think I asked you to prove anything to me. They concluded they were being 'fed a line' and chose in the end to join us. They do not seem to regret that.

As for who is winning, I don't care. The winner will become clear in time. We will continue to do the best we can. The main thing though is our members all continue to enjoy being with us and get some fun.

DeletedUser1446

Side 1:
Tribes: #FM#
Side 2:
Tribes: VOID

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 598
Difference: 365

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,867,010
Side 2: 4,675,648
Difference: 2,808,638

chart

Forever the stats say a lot yeah.

And VOID has double the points #FM#!

I hope people are enjoying the game. That is the most important i guess.

Cheers guys.

DeletedUser

you really think forever stats say a lot? C'mon bro, that is one of, if not the dumbest things i've heard/seen in this forum so far :D

Side 1:
Tribes: #FM#
Side 2:
Tribes: VOID

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 188
Difference: 24

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,105,378
Side 2: 1,375,350
Difference: 269,972

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221,654
Side 2: 21,090
Difference: 200,564

chart

DeletedUser3007

what would you rather have? better stats forever, or just in the last week? lol sometimes you guys try to justify the dumbest things and you look idiotic for it. losing is losing, however you want to look at it to make yourself feel better.

DeletedUser3272

I sure do hope your post made you feel better, lol

forever stats are to show the big pic, not current events, duh

but yes winning the war, but losing current battles, was the point, showing momentum, nothing else to it