Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This will be my first pre-made on the .us server

Tribe name: Dead or Alive

Tribe Tag: Wanted

COA:
33oo8pg.jpg

World: 4 (four)

Start date: 2 days after the world starts (unless people who join wants to go core)

Now a few extra Details - Im hoping to get atleast 30 members in this tribe but no more then 40-45.
When we go to join we will join 5 players every 3 or 4 hours (in groups) this way we can cover alot of ground and not be to close to each other so if your one who needs a tribe mate right next to you this tribe is not for you.
This tribe will be very aggressive so would like alot of offensive minded player but also players who know how to defend.
Which leads me to my next section "the requirements".

REQUIREMENTS

Im not going to ask for much but the things i do ask for is a must.

• Skype is clearly a must for communication reasons
  • i would like everyone to be using the t-method train and if you dont know what it is be willing to learn it (unless you have a better way which works just as good as the T-Train)
  • When you skype me to join im going to ask you for your past experiences on other servers or this one so have it available.
  • have a good concept of how to build a village/troops at the start of the world. (example no massively mixed villages)
  • Good sense of Humor/knows how to have fun.
  • Willing to share, list, even change there own Strategies of the game to make them and the tribe better.

This is more then a game for some people (including me) so number 5 is key to being successful you need chemistry in a tribe.
Most people get brought together threw humor/joking around which would build Chemistry. If tribe members don’t enjoy one another company they aren't going to stick around or be very willing to support and coordinate with one another. You want the desire to assist one another within the tribe to be a natural response because of a friendship within the game, not because the duke or war commander ordered it.

Now im going put a little section about myself into a spoiler as i dont want this page to get to long :D

Well i started playing this game on world 2 of .net but iv only lead three tribes two ended up being very good and one ended up being amazingly fun to play in. W6 i lead O~SIN with Matt- (this is on .net) this tribe was ranked number one for about 11 months or longer, we became number 1 late world so it wasnt like we got it from start up then failed. In that 11 months we beat two different number three ranked tribes and a number 7th ranked tribe. We had number one ODA by well over 50,000,000 points. I then lead a tribe on world 42 called "Wick3d" which ended up merging into Bio! (well i co-lead this tribe with Saint311) So thats what you get from my leading experiences. My specialties are with war planning and my weak points are with diplomacy, i always struggle to find any good tribes to ally with :p.

Now as a player iv been a top ten player on three worlds and iv been a top 100 player on every world iv ever played on .net but one. W54 i quit before i got the chance. My ODA is almost always 10 times bigger then my ODD. Hense above i want aggressive offensive minded players haha.

Members List:

The Scientist. - Duke
Hybrid Soul
Doctor Claw
PNEFOREVER2
LC Hammer (TheBard)
KingShrek
NotAnAlias

If i left your name out let me know

Skype = Kolohe607

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry if i missed it, I kinda skiimed a large part of your post... what world is this for???

DeletedUser

My arrival on the .us server will be for this premade.

No more, no less.

I look forward to it.

DeletedUser

will do when I get the time. sometime this week for sure

DeletedUser

and iv been a top 100 player on every world iv ever played on .net
Until your account gets catted and you leave. :p

Only kidding, y'know I wub joo.
I won't be joining this but recommend other people to - Scientist + Hybrid + I'm sure some other former HEAD guys will get in on this too... looks to be a good group ;)

DeletedUser

Until your account gets catted and you leave. :p

Only kidding, y'know I wub joo.
I won't be joining this but recommend other people to - Scientist + Hybrid + I'm sure some other former HEAD guys will get in on this too... looks to be a good group ;)

Thanks ratigan...

This world wont open for another 4 months at the earliest so maybe if you find time you will join us? :)

DeletedUser

Speaking of HEAD...

Doctor Claw is coming back to life for this world :)

DeletedUser

Edited the post due to

A) name change

B) i went ahead and added a member's list :)

DeletedUser

Normally id say no, but sense your avy is amazing you can skype me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.