Wanted - W4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if you want to take on competition join world 3 and take on smash... oh wait you went with the crowd and joined them..

DeletedUser

if you want to take on competition join world 3 and take on smash... oh wait you went with the crowd and joined them..

I fail to understand why you feel a need to troll Scientist for making a premade on a future world, whilst also intending to join a remake of a tribe HE IS ALREADY A PART OF IN US W1 for the world before his premade joins.

I'm intending on joining both. Does that mean you are going to troll me, for wanting to play with my friends, one of whom led a tribe I was in on .net several worlds back, and the other who was a great friend of mine in a more recent tribe? I am sorry if people wanting to have fun annoys you so much that you need to try to flame them :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

erm... you getting a good ego boost there? im stating that if he wants competition to go to world 3 ... he also flamed me by saying world 2 has no competition but the main reason for that is because it has been either nobled or the tribe has failed e.g. nxs

DeletedUser

im stating that if he wants competition to go to world 3

Ignoring the ego-boost comment (as that doesn't even make sense), you posted it in a way to try to get a reaction. Saying "if you want competition join w3" would be considered as not trolling. Adding on "oh wait you can't" or whatever trolling phrase you picked out of your handbook to the end of it just drags you down to the level of generic poor quality troll.

... he also flamed me by saying world 2 has no competition but the main reason for that is because it has been either nobled or the tribe has failed e.g. nxs

"world 2 has no competition" - how is that flaming you? It is merely stating that a current world hasn't got any competition, which if anything is a compliment on the dominating tribe/player.

Your comment and logic are both lacking thought.

DeletedUser

To be honest i dont even know who you are ;) so dont care what you think of me... and he cant join us3 with a premade because he is already in smash so technically it wasnt a slam it was a statement...

DeletedUser

(facepalm)

Ladies and gentlemen,

UKFTW: the guy trying to prove he is better than everyone
Googly:the guy who over-analyzes stuff
King Glow Stick: The guy who posts random crap...

Let's give them a hand ladies and gentlemen!!!! *clap *clap *clap

Now, can we get back on topic instead of having arguments with each other??? mmkay thanks...

Good luck to TheScientist and all of Wanted. It looks like this could be a very successful premade...

i dont think im better then everyone lol dont get me wrong i dont think im a complete noob... but i dont think im better then everyone. not even close lol

DeletedUser

yeah, you're right... those were pretty random descriptions of you guys... =P

I was being an idiot... lol so i deleted it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okey i gotta couple things to say..

Mashman - dont talk about my friend googly like that you dont even know him and he was far from over analyzing anything.

UKFTW - Dont get my comments wrong/take them the wrong way, just because i said i dont think there is any competition on world 2 does not mean i do not think you or your tribe is talented. No matter then level of competition it still takes alot of focus and good leadership to dominate the top 20 standings/the world. So i m not trying to take anything away from you or your tribe im just stating that i would prefer a world more like number one... (clearly world two has not reached that stage yet and may or may not end up being the same) But on world one we have 4 current top 6 tribes that could win the world which is a great number at this stage of the world.

As for not joining Smash on world 3 just to have "competition" i not only thought about it but was going to not join world 3 all together and focus on world one till HiCut pissed me off and started his own pre-made now im looking forward to rimming him ;)

Anyways i hope you guys get meh point and thanks for sticking up for googleh/ Now please stick on topic if you do not want to join my tribe or have any comments about my tribe then simply dont post please :)

DeletedUser

I wasnt using any excuse i was just stating facts... i would likely rim you on world two even if i started now...

I'm waiting for you if you do it... and I'd like to see if you will. @ukftw, why are you here? :p @Mashman, I didn't post that random c**p... @everyone else... us2 does have competition... just everyone is aSleep?

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for you if you do it... and I'd like to see if you will. @ukftw, why are you here? :p @Mashman, I didn't post that random c**p... @everyone else... us2 does have competition... just everyone is aSleep?

You do indeed post random crap and apparently have a hard time reading as i clearly said do not post in my thread inless you want to join my tribe or have a question about my tribe. As for joining world 2 and nobling you im currently playing world 1 .us and world 39 .net so dont have the time to focus on start up. But i know for a 100% fact that i could noble you with out much of a problem and im sure everyone on these forums who knows me and how i play this game would 100% agree with me.

So now please stop trolling and go find a new hobby besides making yourself look stupid.

DeletedUser

Hai erryone! :D

I have talked to scientist on skype and am pretty interested in joining. Hope to get to know everyone. Have experience from w25 and 47 of .net :)

I'm US time zone and will probably need coplayer, but that can be arranged.

DeletedUser

Hai erryone! :D

I have talked to scientist on skype and am pretty interested in joining. Hope to get to know everyone. Have experience from w25 and 47 of .net :)

I'm US time zone and will probably need coplayer, but that can be arranged.

Add me on skype: djsthatsme

I need an US co'er;)

Maybe we could work together:)

DeletedUser

hmm, im interested to join if it's x2. gonna message you in skype. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.