Wanted - W4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wait, w3 is not out yet, and you're talking about 4? I swear someone talked about w5 today on skype....

DeletedUser

Wait, w3 is not out yet, and you're talking about 4? I swear someone talked about w5 today on skype....

The point of this is because world 3 is not out yet and im hoping to be busy on world 1 so i wont want to do a pre-made on world three at least not lead one. But hopefully when world 4 comes out i wont be as busy on world one and will have lots of time on my hands.

As i do want to lead a tribe here on .us, most of my tribes on .net were very successful and im sure this one can be to.

DeletedUser

I understand that, but it's way too early.
Good luck with your premade!

DeletedUser

Its never to early to start recruiting for a pre-made you should see tribes on .net.....

Posting when its only world 54 for world 60 ^_^

DeletedUser

33oo8pg.jpg

Tribal COA :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well after i noble you on world 1 ill have 1,000,000 points then i can give you the account... but thats as valid as it gets

Smiley+Face,+Wink.jpg

DeletedUser

W6 i lead O~SIN with Matt- (this is on .net) this tribe was ranked number one for about 11 months or longer, we became number 1 late world so it wasnt like we got it from start up then failed. In that 11 months we beat two different number three ranked tribes and a number 7th ranked tribe. We had number one ODA by well over 50,000,000 points.

What was your W6 name?
Skype-emoticons-12-wondering.gif

DeletedUser

I added you on Skype. Hope you are online soon:)

Oh, there you are:D

DeletedUser

Already talked to you on skype :)

If anyone wants to join and is from a US time zone let me know as i have a few people who want co-players from this time zone.

DeletedUser

Good luck with this premade, I think I'll make US4 my first comeback world for leading a tribe. May make it a premade :)

DeletedUser

King _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the glow stick strikes again ^_^

Anyways if your tribe joins world 4 i invite competition unlike world 2 were there is one or two top tribes id rather win a world by defeating good tribe not by staring it with no one to beat. (this comment is directed at the noob above)

DeletedUser

King _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the glow stick strikes again ^_^

Anyways if your tribe joins world 4 i invite competition unlike world 2 were there is one or two top tribes id rather win a world by defeating good tribe not by staring it with no one to beat. (this comment is directed at the noob above)

Might join w4. Join us2 if it's so simple. :\ Don't use that excuse.

DeletedUser

I wasnt using any excuse i was just stating facts... i would likely rim you on world two even if i started now...

Status
Not open for further replies.