War Against Drunk Tribal Warring

DeletedUser

oh and selfie is a family tribe as well. or better word for it "chimpmunks and stored nuts"

so the stored nuts (#TIME) is waiting to be internalled or if they manage to get themselves big enough (points wise of course), they get to be a chimpmunk.
chimpmunk because theyre little critters that are really no harm..
rank 1 through internal + recruitment. the way it should be.

DeletedUser3141

LOL
Yes that had been noticed. I've seen it before. Not really much resemblance to a family tribe though. Mind you it's also something that needs limits, 2 tribes, maybe a temporary 3 but beyond that it stops working and becomes a joke. Of course I didn't get involved with D/D until W10.

DeletedUser

This war has only just began and most likely would have ended already if the number 1 tribe didn't run to your aid.

(facepalm) Just like it would've already ended had it've been U? vs only DRUNK! or DRINK! alone. Don't try pulling that card. Two tribes on either side, the odds are pretty even IMO.

DeletedUser3141

LOL
Come on Adam. You guys chose this conflict. There were other options.
Two tribes on either side ... yet both on one side are bigger than the other side. Of course if you see that as making the odds even then I can only thank you for the compliment. :D
Would you have still seen it as even if selfie's plan had worked? Of course to be fair you may have realised that it wouldn't.

DeletedUser3141

Oh telling us that they planned to declare on U? .... after taking out 2Hard.
If we had left 2Hard to it of course the outcome would have been the same war we have now but we would have been much weaker.
Of course I guess I could be wrong and selfie were playing both sides but I doubt it. After all before TRA became part of 2Hard they had already been approached in an effort to get them to turn on us.
Mind you I can't really say in all honesty that I am unhappy at the outcome so far. Everything has pros and cons .... after all we can now attack in all directions. :D

DeletedUser

i think it was merely trying to play out D/D hand to recruit 2hard, which would have brought about this war. which it did..

DeletedUser3141

Well it did indeed although I'm not seeing the point of saying they intended to start a war with U?.

Absorbing TRA was something that was being considered and them moving to 2Hard just muddied the waters a bit, selfie then launching major attacks on them then moved things along. The only difference saying they planned to declare on U? could have made is if we had decided to sell out 2Hard in an effort to get selfie help against U?

DeletedUser5592

This was...eh idk.

Drunk-91 barbs in the last 7 days.
U?- 74 barbs in the last 7 days.
Selfie-49 barbs in the last 7 days
Drink-30 barbs in the last 7 days.

DeletedUser5592

regardless, thats a lot of barb munching.

I think the in game war counter is a bit silly though. Not say you guys aren't leading, but the numbers aren't that big in reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5591

Of course regardless , after all this forum isn't to do with the WAR lol

DeletedUser4764

Famous but what are real numbers ? U? kick all players who start lose villages for that war isn't fair enought .

Tell me who have same players from begining of that war and still grow and who make merges and invite how many rim players they can to hold rank 1 and 2 ? Selfie recruit all players from rim and you make same think with ME ..invited best players and rest let the for food. And -X- will be same .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Actually the interesting thing about ME is that they approached us for diplomacy then didn't have the courtesy to actually tell us they had decided to switch sides before launching attacks. Obviously being used as a basher tribe to assist U? to take villages from smaller players.
This is in addition to -x- of course .... and anyone else who is being approached.

DeletedUser5591

Their like blind ants no matter how many lol , with lack of xp they are harmless

1 noble , 250 cats ....Um mmm send them at me all day lol

DeletedUser5591

The reason the units killed are like that, i believe is because Tw does it on Farm deaths . 6 pop for 1 HC . instead 1 Hc for 1 point its 1hc for 6 points

DeletedUser5591

Side 1:
Tribes: DRINK!, DRUNK!
Side 2:
Tribes: U?, Selfie

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 974
Side 2: 1,681
Difference: 707

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 234
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,523,285
Side 2: 10,045,650
Difference: 4,522,365

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,902,763
Side 2: 1,755,281
Difference: 147,482

chart

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
There is always a vast amount of debate over who is really winning the war. Whilst conquers are a decent representation, I would agree with anyone who said they do not always accurately reflect the state of the war. For example, side A could take 100 villages from side B's inactive player. Side B could then take 90 villages from side A's best player. We can all agree that side A's loss is greater, despite having conquered 10 more villages. Why is it greater? Because the best players will put their villages to the best use. A top player will use his 90 villages far more effectively than an inactive player uses 100.

A more accurate analysis of this war is to look at tribal growth.

Start Date: 25th of July
End Date: 19th of August

Selfie
8,217,632 to 13,085,122 --> 4.9m increase

U?
7,566,722 to 10,627,422 --> 3.1m increase

DRUNK!
4,900,540 to 9,832,186 --> 5m increase

DRINK!
2,966,979 to 4,937,161 --> 2m increase

Side A has an 8m increase, Side B has a 7m increase.

We can see that Side A is winning by about 12.5%. Although it is clear that Side B is not necessarily 'losing', since it is still growing, and at a decent rate.

Firequeen talks a lot about how the top two tribes are supposedly "ganging up" on the 3rd and 4th ranked tribes, and mentioning the points difference. I do not believe this to be the case. DRUNK! and DRINK! are a family, always have been, and not just on this world. Essentially they function as a singular tribe. This makes them the top tribe. As a result, the two tribes below them (Selfie and U?) have joined forces against the top dog. Whilst Selfie and U? make for a bigger size in terms of points, D/D have the geographical advantage. Being that tight they can far more effectively support one another and can recap - which is a massive advantage after being bolstered by the no-outside-support setting. Does that advantage outweigh the size difference? Probably not, but is shortens it for sure.

Last edited: