Who Am vs. MagicX

DeletedUser173

smash.jpg

The date is november 28th, 2010. I, Who Am, have been constantly on the border of Ego? and MagicX territory and have no one left to noble but MagicX...

Now... I understand that this is incomprehensible to MagicX, as they like nobling barbs above all else.

MagicX.png

NOW... I suppose it IS possible that there was just a boatload of players in that area that were all nobled... but that's very unlikely considering...

MagicXnobles.png

But judging by their nobles, I highly doubt that. (sorry it's so small, the list of fail was too long to fit onto a normal size picture...)

Anyways, Being locked inside this location for far too long, I have decided to start attacking Isher35 of MagicX.

What did I get in response to my attacks? Attacks? THREATS? no... Instead, I get a mail from isher himself... (being sat by redriver)

isher35 today at 12:40
why you attacking isher35
[player]redriver[/player] here

Who Am today at 12:42
Umm... because he's the best noble target I have anywhere in this area?

The REAL question you should be asking yourself is... why aren't you fighting back ;)

isher35 today at 12:45
and you're a good target but I said to be left alone as long as it does not bother my tribe

Who Am today at 12:47
"as long as it does not bother my tribe"?

You've got to be kidding... I've been nobling MagicX ever since the nobling stage began, and you say "as long as it does not bother my tribe"???

If you haven't gotten to the point where you realize you should try and take me out, then you're in very bad shape.

isher35 today at 12:50
ok. 'll try to get you out ;)

Who Am today at 12:52
THANKS YOU!!! geez, I was thinking you noobs were never gonna attack :p

isher35 today at 12:55
okm an ,you see my friend. We'll see ...

I think I've made it VERY clear that I have no intention of not nobling MagicX, or to stop attacking them because they asked using "please", I, Who Am, declare war on all of MagicX.

x.jpg

DeletedUser173

Side 1:
Players: Who Am
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 1,332
Difference: 1,235

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 5
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 627,293
Side 2: 4,673,178
Difference: 4,045,885

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,279
Side 2: 26,744
Difference: 140,535

chart

DeletedUser

hehe good luck my neighbor- I am glad you did not decide to help them take me out, but rather to go after them!!! kick some ass and show people that you are NOT overestimated...

DeletedUser

Go Who Am!

Can you make maps every day then in a month make a slide show? That way we can see how you noble them :D

DeletedUser

You my friend need to play some Minions with me :p

Never less, doing a great job (y)

DeletedUser

It won't be very rude, as he's not in MaGicX, but it'll be an awakening of sorts :D.

But I doubt he's being serious anyways.

DeletedUser

Never less, in time I'm sure our war machine will reach him in time ;)

DeletedUser

Our? I don't see Smash in the topic :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was referring to the Who Am account silly :p

Get your head in the game (nod)