Who Am vs. MagicX

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is that train nearly a minute long?

I could snipe that with my toes while blindfolded :D

DeletedUser

Small mistake of posting something on the forums before it happens, won't be done again. Trust me, this is far from over...and far from even being begun, as you'll soon find out ;). But if you think that the one village that's detached from our main cluster is so amazingly worth something, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken in a lot of ways.

DeletedUser173

no my friend,no no!!! you lost the village ;)

Congrats, you managed to noble a second village from my recently obtained cluster to the west... unfortunately, you have failed to put into account the difference in troop losses for your side. I have managed to clear approximately 3 nukes (through attacking) and several more through defense. I believe I have lost AT MOST 1 def, while I have cleared at least 5-10 times that.

We'll see how long your village nobling powers outlast your diminishing troop counts, MagicX.

DeletedUser

I noticed a uber crappy train from MagicX... so I thought I'd make a point...

incoming.png

Wow sometimes im really ashamed to be in magicx lol that is pure shameful... at least if you got a train off me it would be about 300 ms (whole train) but 1 minuet ... surely you could do it faster by just clicking attack, ok , centre map, click village , attack , ok ECT lol

DeletedUser

I know, you'd think it'd be better :(. We're not disappointed though, disappointment means you expected more from the start, and we didn't. We're waiting for a challenge though, if MagicX can give us one (when we're actually online, more or less), we'd be glad to have it :p. But in the meantime, I think we're on the path to resolving our little problem with being offline, and so it should be a lot better from now on ;).

DeletedUser

I know, you'd think it'd be better :(. We're not disappointed though, disappointment means you expected more from the start, and we didn't. We're waiting for a challenge though, if MagicX can give us one (when we're actually online, more or less), we'd be glad to have it :p. But in the meantime, I think we're on the path to resolving our little problem with being offline, and so it should be a lot better from now on ;).

sorry but who are you lol (not been on forums much (got banned) so dont know who many people are...)

DeletedUser173

Side 1:
Players: Who Am
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,805
Side 2: 28,878
Difference: 2,073

chart

DeletedUser

I don't want to prematurely declare this because there's always the chance that I'm wrong and we won't pull it off, but prepare to think it is far more awesome. If we do it right, and we changed tack right in order to get nyubocs off-guard (planning in process), we should see quite a lot of pain coming his way, and that will hurt MaGicX's ego nicely ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's an interesting way of thinking of it, ukftw. If I might make it more interesting:

Imagine a person with multiple-personality disorder. Do we count him as 2 people? No, because it's one body.

DeletedUser

well technically its 2 people as there is more then 1 on the account :p

It's one account, don't try to spin it toward the "He has a coplayer so his SINGLE account is two people" :|

DeletedUser

Yeah so all of that is irrelevant and totally off topic, end it, back to the stats and such

DeletedUser173

im not saying its 2 accounts im just saying its 2 people :D

Well, considering he only started being an active co within the past week or so, all the work up to this point on the account was purely me, so don't give me the "OMG it's 2 people, that's unfair."

On a side note...

Hans Mullen today at 17:15
Hello Sir my name is Hans Mullen I am currently part of Magic X academy, and Magic X and I feel that as a tribe we should Ally please take this into consideration

I was unaware of MagicX's academy, SO... I'll declare war on them too, just to keep things consistent :D