Who Am vs. MagicX

DeletedUser472

You know, we expected to be outnumbered and to get a lot of fun. But we've realized just how far MaGicX needs to go to get us down. We now have incoming nukes from an AQ player. Now, I get the whole allies thing, but did you truly need to include another tribe in this? True, only one player has attacked us with nukes from them so far, but he is also 757k points. This is slightly ridiculous on your part, MaGicX.

Lmao, what did you expect? Give it a week or two, and all of the players who left EXP and joined magicx will leave and start looking for asylum in other tribes... I'm just waiting for them to fall apart so I can gain some free vills :) Nothing is more fun, than to take out the tribe-jumpers. :)

Go Who am :)

DeletedUser

I would attempt to stick up for magicx... but if im honest i cant :p ive seen some of the trains that have been sent and they are poor... very very poor ... maybe soon ill send one thats a bit faster (hopefully lol) see if i get a new village haha

DeletedUser173

Hmm... I am not certain... but I THINK that no one has been on my account for 48 hours now, and I lost 6 villages? (something like that)

Any good tribe could EASILY noble 5 times that with such an opportunity. :p

DeletedUser

they are going after barb villages more than the people that are actually agressive towards them... do they have any forms of communication??? lol

DeletedUser

In other news, though, Who Am has almost broken into the top 20 for ODD...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Who Am
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 30
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,902
Side 2: 177,873
Difference: 158,971

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,902
Side 2: 73,287
Difference: 54,385

chart

You starting to loose this battle who am?

DeletedUser

Who Am you declared us war. You attacked many of our villages and the result is that you lose your villages as fast as a boeing departures. good job! you ll soon have none.

DeletedUser188

Who Am you declared us war. You attacked many of our villages and the result is that you lose your villages as fast as a boeing departures. good job! you ll soon have none.

some kind of childish...
especially because you are proud that a 10 million tribe messes up a 900k account, it's more sad that you guys need that much time to do it.
so if i were you i would be quiet

DeletedUser

I kind of feel sorry for MagicX, it has taken so long just to take a mere handful of villages, there are but a few members that i have noticed that are actually quite good

DeletedUser

sorry for incovenient.is just a game:(

MOLOCO what is your nick in game?