Who Am vs. MagicX

DeletedUser

He did the village-sending-out thing twice, not just once. Just thought I'd make it more accurate while we were discussing this stuff.

DeletedUser

You did it once right before you left, and again when you popped on again :D.

DeletedUser

My guess is enough has been said about the whens and whys of the absence of both WhoAm and his sitter; the sooner we return to the hilarity of one man's successful war against an entire tribe, the better :)

DeletedUser

My guess is enough has been said about the whens and whys of the absence of both WhoAm and his sitter; the sooner we return to the hilarity of one man's successful war against an entire tribe, the better :)
Agreed.

And can I please ask everyone to stop hating on MagicX? Extassy-RO's comment are absolutely hilarious, and he doesn't post when everyone is making fun of him.

DeletedUser

what happened to the who am vs magicx thing, its like all out flame war now lol

DeletedUser173

what happened to the who am vs magicx thing, its like all out flame war now lol

Basic summary is this... I've been inactive for about 2/3 of the war... every time I get on, it takes me maybe 10 minutes to find all of magic's nobles and snipe/stack for them... and then I leave for a day or two and the villages are gone again.

this is what I mean-

Red is when I was inactive, Green means I was actively playing.

magicstats.png

DeletedUser173

Isn't it funny that I've nobled more villages in the past 48 hours than all of magicx combined?

Side 1:
Players: Who Am
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 26
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2

chart

DeletedUser

One of those facepalm pics would come in really handy right about now :D

DeletedUser548

I choose #2. Just because I always like Godzilla :D

But good stats man, you're making a comeback.

DeletedUser173

I'm starting to wonder...

Is MagicX really MAGIC??? Or are they just unimaginably lucky? :mad:

Failed Retake #1
Failed Retake #2

BTW... these are the 3rd and 4th failed retakes against Magic so far, and I've also lost 2 villages to 3 noble trains. :eek:

DeletedUser173

what the hell... somehow redriver managed to kill a nuke of mine that I KNOW I dodged.