Who Am vs. MagicX

DeletedUser

you all judged us wrong. when we started playing for real everybody started being nice. This is not ok.

DeletedUser

I had more faith in him too, but unfortunate mistakes happen. You played for real? Do me a favor. Have you seen the trains you sent? Had this been a tribe, you'd have been destroyed by now. I'm surprised you haven't been yet. But if you feel very good about yourselves over beating a single player, continue doing so; we will let you be alone in your denial :).

DeletedUser

you all judged us wrong. when we started playing for real everybody started being nice. This is not ok.

Extassy, he wasn't online.

Nobody judged you wrong, you are terrible dude. Bring magicx to world 3 and start in my direction. I bet, 3 of my players can take 40 of yours

DeletedUser

Extassy, he wasn't online.

Nobody judged you wrong, you are terrible dude. Bring magicx to world 3 and start in my direction. I bet, 3 of my players can take 40 of yours

:)))))) you are the best:))))) Alexander The Great=))))) you are the next target for me here in W1

DeletedUser

I'm not playing world 1 anymore. Lol

Nemu, seriously, stop being a punk and come to world 3. ;)

DeletedUser

I come to catch you. Boo! :)
Run the world3 because you have no place here

Nobody is running anywhere. I got 20% dominance of a continent in which players started 6 weeks before me.

I started in September, have barely tried, and caught your members.

And no, you are right, I have no place in world 1, because I'm not a barb muncher and I play TRIBAL WARS. I don't play Sim city like you Romanians do. Redriver, start anywhere near me on a new world, and I will put my life on it that I will quadruple you, and catapult you into the ground before you figure out which way was up.

If you EVER beat me fair and square on an even playing ground, I will go jump off of a bridge into oncoming traffic, I promise. :cool:

DeletedUser173

I had more faith in him too, but unfortunate mistakes happen.

Or-el, you shouldn't be talking here...

I told you I would be gone for 1 week... I return to find that you've abandoned my account and given up against the world's worst tribe. You are a disgrace and you have let me down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I told you I would be gone for 1 week... I return to find that you've abandoned my account and given up against the world's shittiest tribe. You are a disgrace and you have let me down.
Sorry to hear that who am :( Well there is always world 2/3

DeletedUser

Or W1, for the dedicated ;). Unfortunately, because he won't tell the whole story, and because I don't slander tribemates, I won't defend myself against what he said. But let me put it this way, all of what he said is just a little bit twisted, and I told him so; privately.

DeletedUser

Nobody is running anywhere. I got 20% dominance of a continent in which players started 6 weeks before me.

I started in September, have barely tried, and caught your members.

And no, you are right, I have no place in world 1, because I'm not a barb muncher and I play TRIBAL WARS. I don't play Sim city like you Romanians do. Redriver, start anywhere near me on a new world, and I will put my life on it that I will quadruple you, and catapult you into the ground before you figure out which way was up.

If you EVER beat me fair and square on an even playing ground, I will go jump off of a bridge into oncoming traffic, I promise. :cool:

E-eyed king in the land of the blind.You can already jump

DeletedUser173

I think it's time I clarified a number of things-

1)

I told you I would be gone for 1 week... I return to find that you've abandoned my account and given up against the world's worst tribe. You are a disgrace and you have let me down.

This was my first forum post after returning from my 5 day absence in the war... I returned to an account half the size of what I left, and there were 500 unmarked incomings, and judging by loggin times, no one had logged in for 2 days.

I now realize that Or-El had a reasonable explanation this being finals week and all. Also, during that week, I was able to log in once, but I could only be on 20 minutes... I quickly assessed the situation and made the mistake of trying salvage the account by early dodging all the incomings (essentially I sent all my troops to 2 villages) by the time I got a response from someone who could watch my account, the damage was done and that alone would have costed me a number of villages.

2) I have been gone for about 2/3 of this war, and I'm seeing these magicx noobs claim to have beaten me (I think, but they don't seem to be competant in the English language)

I do not consider myself defeated by any means, and I predict a comeback in the near future for myself.

Last edited by a moderator: