Who Am vs. MagicX

DeletedUser

Yaknow, you're making this harder than it needs to be :(

I was referring to our war machine where our is Smash and the war machine is the Who Am account :p

Hope that makes it correct in your mind :p

DeletedUser

You could've said that earlier, that was way more complicated than it had to be :p. I'm sure others were confused too :D.

DeletedUser472

[11/27/10 2:05:29 PM] Who Am/Pyrette: I just think you're a noob :p
[11/27/10 2:05:34 PM] Who Am/Pyrette: cuz you think I'm a noob :D

Que I'm just joking with Who Am

DeletedUser

ok UKFTW, you are the player that has quit this game like 12 times...

and am I done yet??? do I have one 100 point village on the rim? no, so please shut up.
your members have done similar feats- pocahontas was 75K points and nobled 50 barbs to get bigger again, Bombardukas was down to ONE VILLAGE that was 2400 points, now has 50K... dont count me outta this world yet...

DeletedUser

ok UKFTW, you are the player that has quit this game like 12 times...

and am I done yet??? do I have one 100 point village on the rim? no, so please shut up.
your members have done similar feats- pocahontas was 75K points and nobled 50 barbs to get bigger again, Bombardukas was down to ONE VILLAGE that was 2400 points, now has 50K... dont count me outta this world yet...

haha fair point maybe not 12 times about 3 but they were for lengthy periods of time but if i have quit that many times why am i still here... doesnt say much for EXP now does it... and considering the EXP were rank 1/2 about 2 weeks ago does kinda make me laugh :p

Oh and about you re-growing :p good luck ... its a shame your in savage though... they arnt bad but have been at war with ~LTR~ for absolutely ages and dont seem to be doing much about it

DeletedUser

All I have to say about slow wars.

No Talent + Large Tribes in War = Slow War

Tis easy math and the solution to it:

Slow War + Talented Tribe = Fast War

:p

DeletedUser

obviously not gonna stay with savage forever, just got tired of being lonely... =D hopefully I will find more.... knowledgable... friends at some point.

and yes EXp was high and then taken out, but if you look at the main offshoot, Scrubs, it is still a fairly successful and large tribe, although they obviously have nowhere near the people that were in EXP, only some...

and I think it is because people underestimated you and did not bother with you that you have recovered, same with bombardukas who was down to one village and now has 50K points... lol =P its cuz noone wanted to finish off his small vill left, and he jumped on it...

DeletedUser

obviously not gonna stay with savage forever, just got tired of being lonely... =D hopefully I will find more.... knowledgable... friends at some point.

and yes EXp was high and then taken out, but if you look at the main offshoot, Scrubs, it is still a fairly successful and large tribe, although they obviously have nowhere near the people that were in EXP, only some...

and I think it is because people underestimated you and did not bother with you that you have recovered, same with bombardukas who was down to one village and now has 50K points... lol =P its cuz noone wanted to finish off his small vill left, and he jumped on it...

looking for friends ;) add me on skype and you can be mine (add: tombizz14) and yeh i havnt been in magicx long but thought would rather be in magicx then savage (no offense to any savage members) but the magicx guys seem alright just got a lot of bad press lol

DeletedUser173

SO... in a 12-16 hour timeframe of NO ONE playing my account... MagicX managed to take 1 village, and clear about 4000 troops. REALLY??? I may have been slightly inactive for the day of a declaration, but that's pretty fail... :p

DeletedUser

This is where over all is today...

Side 1:
Players: Who Am
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 7
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176,911
Side 2: 46,137
Difference: 130,774

chart

This is the last 24 hours...

Side 1:
Players: Who Am
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,632
Side 2: 19,393
Difference: 9,761

chart

Magicx takes the early lead LOL;]...

DeletedUser173

I noticed a uber crappy train from MagicX... so I thought I'd make a point...

incoming.png

DeletedUser

Omg, I think I could have my 9 year old snipe that. LOL;]... I hope magicx can do better than that. Time for school;]...