Why do soldiers keep going to die?

DeletedUser

I guess not all of them can be intelectuals and go to school but seriously all the american army does is die lol

no offense but it seems to me we can use the money that they were leeching off the system to better uses

You're extremely ignorant.

Simple as that.

DeletedUser

She refused to take another picture for me with clothes on, and I don't have the time to photoshop clothes onto her whilst she's indecent.

DeletedUser623

aaahz.jpg

DeletedUser

That is why I had to stretch her picture instead of taking one that would have fit properly?

If you really had access to the woman in your signature, you would not only have one decent picture that you will have to overstretch.

DeletedUser

If you really had access to the woman in your signature, you would not only have one decent picture that you will have to overstretch.

Why would I ever use the pictures for everyone else s entertainment? I'm not looking to exploit the dear thing.

DeletedUser

the stupid thing is theres no real need to stretch her to fit the sig, you could hve simply made her larger and centered her.

DeletedUser

is that an insult to my intelligence. you can't even put a picture in a signature

You call people stupid, when peoples fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, best friends, etcs are dying to provide for their family. That sounds like something really "funny" to post about. If I were to ever find you out on the street, I would shove my fist through your face. You are ignorant, you are stupid, and you can get over it. I obviously did put a picture in my signature you idiot.

the stupid thing is theres no real need to stretch her to fit the sig, you could hve simply made her larger and centered her.

I was thinking about that, but I accidentally saved the edited picture with the wording over the original picture, so I'd have to re-edit out everything just to do that, and it's only a silly signature for a game. :cool:

Please troll better in the future.

He isn't trolling. You are a troll, with several trolling posts all throughout the forums. You have no room to talk.

DeletedUser

You call people stupid, when peoples fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, best friends, etcs are dying to provide for their family. That sounds like something really "funny" to post about. If I were to ever find you out on the street, I would shove my fist through your face. You are ignorant, you are stupid, and you can get over it. I obviously did put a picture in my signature you idiot.

okay like you can take me in a fight, internet tough guy

DeletedUser

the army is for protection against enemys and personaly if i was them id rather be fighting over seas than have them over here fighting on our door step. so please at least give these guys the respect they deserve, because freedom isnt free!

DeletedUser

okay like you can take me in a fight, internet tough guy

Didn't notice this before.

Actually, yeah, I could. I'm fairly sure I could knock your teeth into the back of your skull.

DeletedUser623

I would help. You have no idea how much this offends me as my dads in the army