Why'd You Choose your name?!

DeletedUser

Hey i was thinking when i was over on .net when someone asked me why do i have a "Period" in my name "The Scientist." So i explained to him that on .net someone took the name "The Scientist" already so i had to add the dot, now even on this server were no one would have "The Scientist" i still put the dot as its now like my "Signature" name. So anyways it got me thinking why do other people choose the names they do?

So this is how it works (kind of self explanatory) you can list why you choose the name you did and you can comment on other's but no one should flame people for why they choose the name they did. :D

~ The Scientist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My original idea was General Entertainer as a username on .net. I took the GE instead, and became GooglyEyes.
I'm now known as Googly by most people, and so I just stuck to that on this server :)

DeletedUser

My name comes from anime :D

It is translated as "Chain of Fate" i think it sounds cool whether it is said in English or Japanese.

Out of all the names i have ever had (on both the .net and .co.uk servers) this is my best one.

DeletedUser

I like your name mainly because i cant pronounce it, so if im bored i can sit here trying to figure out how to :D

Good to know what it means now tho, i never knew that i figured you were trying to confuse people like myself haha.

DeletedUser

My name comes from a Disney movie - The Great Mouse Detective.
It was an alias I used for w51 on .net where we (HEAD) were all named after villains. :)

DeletedUser

I made this name up for a book I'm writing and have been using it for various things ever since ;D

DeletedUser

mine was basically because i was joining an american server and wanted to be annoying :D

DeletedUser

My name comes from a Disney movie - The Great Mouse Detective.
It was an alias I used for w51 on .net where we (HEAD) were all named after villains. :)

This makes me miss HEAD :(
I'm tempted to bring forth ye old Doctor Claw.

DeletedUser

My name comes from a simple science fiction game who called your player to play with it: Franky Hudders.
I like the name :eek: xx

DeletedUser

My name came from the US film rating Rated R - the highest rating there is. As I'm far to B@D@$$ to only be the highest rating, I'm the highest x2. Great logic really ;)

DeletedUser

my first ever console was the ps2 and i just stuck with this. im starting to use patkop now so i dont know how long this will last :)

DeletedUser

Erm. first name is Jon. Last name is Ault. And i graduate highschool in 2011, then head off to the army :D

DeletedUser

Mine is cause im a firefighter and 4477 is my firefighter number. (44) is my station number and (77) is my unit number