Why'd You Choose your name?!

DeletedUser

I joined on talk like a pirate day...wasn't planning on staying over here this long :p

DeletedUser

Stupid Pop Up On A Site I Was On Whilst Registering For TW. Couldn't Think Of A Name, So Used It ;)

DeletedUser

Wow nuke , hi there . <3

I chose my name cos I liked the play on worlds and numbers .

<3

But you really are 2hot2handle. I've seen your facebook page ^^ No I'm not a stalker, you were on my page as people I might know, from skype I believe. Your little girl is a doll also.

I chose mine becaues Elfspice is one amazing substance. It's The Spirit Molecule. I had one overdose experience with it...scary stuff. Puts everything in perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well my name is ZE and i´m a former "Comando" from the Portuguese Elite Army...

So i put "ze"-"cmd" cmd=comando

:D

DeletedUser

This is a really stupid name. -.- I made it for that failed premade.

DeletedUser1381

I used the name Hardcore on another game and when i joined co.uk i was thinking of a new name. Read on google that the cool way to make a name was to put numbers & symbols in it, so thats when h4rdc0re? came to me. Tried it in .net and someone already had it :( oh well, i still use it

DeletedUser13

i coppy my name of another player jajajajajja

I'am really a badboyyyyy.

DeletedUser

Oflow - It will remain a mystery...;) . But some of you were pretty close guessing the meaning in other off topic threads.

DeletedUser

My name is a tricky one, It's created by using my Real life name, With a Star wars Character Vader. So, Devilin or Devlin + Vader = Devilinvaders.

DeletedUser

Coz my initials are DEW and when I was a wee girl, my Daddy used to call me his little dewdrop. <3

DeletedUser

Awwwww, that is your new name in my Skype now - Little DewDrop :D