Why'd You Choose your name?!

DeletedUser

I was like 13 or something and xXx was a popular movie.

I signed up for some Internet site and wanted to be cool, so i tried xXx, but it was taken...Then i decided to to my initials L and H between the x' and thus xlxhx came to being.

a few years later some jerk from sweden used my alias in youtube, but i haven't seen anyone else use it, so if you see it somewhere, its probably me :D

DeletedUser

For many online games I have been Mashpup21 (ranging from Runescape years ago is where it started)

A small adjustment for my introduction into tribal wars...

why Mash??? many people would guess because it is a tv show, but actually that is the name of my dog...i think the 21 came from on runescape when "Mashpup" was taken, and 21 was one of the suggested names... i took it cuz 21 sounded lucky... hadn't let me down yet...

DeletedUser

Aha i got my name because i swim on my high school swim team and on off seasons i swim for swim florida it's my favorite pass time other than TW of course ;D

DeletedUser

For many online games I have been Mashpup21 (ranging from Runescape years ago is where it started)

A small adjustment for my introduction into tribal wars...

why Mash??? many people would guess because it is a tv show, but actually that is the name of my dog...i think the 21 came from on runescape when "Mashpup" was taken, and 21 was one of the suggested names... i took it cuz 21 sounded lucky... hadn't let me down yet...

dude, 21 is my lucky number :D

DeletedUser1214

Well I choose my username as I wanted a fresh start with the name I used on .net. I was a good player just had a bit too many enemies for my own good.

DeletedUser

Wow nuke , hi there . <3

I chose my name cos I liked the play on worlds and numbers .

<3

DeletedUser

My name came from the US film rating Rated R - the highest rating there is. As I'm far to B@D@$$ to only be the highest rating, I'm the highest x2. Great logic really ;)

Not to burst your bubble but that isn't the highest rating. Go learn some americanism

My name came from my original title, Smash.

On a game I played long before, Infantry, I used the name Mr. Smash, because on Ragnarok, I used the name, Mr. Matt, since my name is Matt, and I took on the alias Smash.

Since then, always been Smash, smash this smash that. Then I started playing runescape in.. the 6th grade? Played for 2 years or so, with the name, Le Smash. Didn't really get far since I didn't get on much, but still had the name. That name got used on a few other games, including tribal wars (was my original alias for worlds 1-12 *Joined an account on w6 later*)
Joine
Then played other games while I played TW and aliased a lot, after le smash never used an IGN on more than 2 worlds, ever, and played 40ish, so you do the math. Used Smash variations on other games, always had it. Joined a casual game site, again wanted to use Smash, but wanted to make it more... rough I guess, more nasty, so i added it to Smash, SmashNasty, and I've had that alias for.. hmmm 3-5 years? Not too sure. Someone acused me of stealing SmackNasty's alias, so I added The to it, to make sure everyone understands that I am teh originals.

DeletedUser1214

Not to burst your bubble but that isn't the highest rating. Go learn some americanism

My name came from my original title, Smash.

On a game I played long before, Infantry, I used the name Mr. Smash, because on Ragnarok, I used the name, Mr. Matt, since my name is Matt, and I took on the alias Smash.

Since then, always been Smash, smash this smash that. Then I started playing runescape in.. the 6th grade? Played for 2 years or so, with the name, Le Smash. Didn't really get far since I didn't get on much, but still had the name. That name got used on a few other games, including tribal wars (was my original alias for worlds 1-12 *Joined an account on w6 later*)
Joine
Then played other games while I played TW and aliased a lot, after le smash never used an IGN on more than 2 worlds, ever, and played 40ish, so you do the math. Used Smash variations on other games, always had it. Joined a casual game site, again wanted to use Smash, but wanted to make it more... rough I guess, more nasty, so i added it to Smash, SmashNasty, and I've had that alias for.. hmmm 3-5 years? Not too sure. Someone acused me of stealing SmackNasty's alias, so I added The to it, to make sure everyone understands that I am teh originals.

I just heard a story that really meant nothing to me...

DeletedUser

Why did i choose my name? Well that's simple, really. ADHD made me do it. And is this the same Scientist from the .net forums?

DeletedUser

Ironically when I see packs of blood (like the ones in the hospitals for example) it just freaks me out.

Why I pick it, no reason in particular just that it sounded cool at the time and I wanted to be the first one to get it (no dotes, numbers, or any extra anythings).