Wild accusations & baseless speculation

DeletedUser3141

That is just a tad vague.
If you were IN D/D then it isn't cuddling.
I haven't been with D/D on all their worlds so can't presume to know what happened everywhere but I can say that in my experience of them they do not turn on active members. Diplomacy may change, but the other party is notified although I will admit that there have been occasions when the notice has been regrettably short.
Of course I can also point to tribes who have cheerfully ditched active members for a merge or have ended diplomacy by launching an op or even planned an op with one partner then actually launched on the partner instead. That being the case I fail to see why people are so keen to paint D/D as blacker than anyone else.
Oh yeah, I agree it truly sucks if your own tribe turns on you or dumps you in that kind of fashion. Been there myself so I know.

DeletedUser

oh i was active.
fastest growing member there. despite joining the world super late.
and things seemed all good and well until.......

DeletedUser3141

I have no knowledge of that .... but presumably Adam would since he was in one of those I believe.

DeletedUser3141

Well maybe.
Gonna be hard work though.
Have you any idea how hard it is to kick that many drunks out of bed in the morning and get them staggering in the general direction of the enemy? Then you have to chase after them because they've forgotten their axes ... only to be asked 'who are we fighting again?'.

Take your eye off them for a minute and they hit the wrong target. On the other hand their heads hurt so much from the hangover they don't actually feel anything their opponent does so just keep going regardless.

DeletedUser4764

Well maybe.
Gonna be hard work though.
Have you any idea how hard it is to kick that many drunks out of bed in the morning and get them staggering in the general direction of the enemy? Then you have to chase after them because they've forgotten their axes ... only to be asked 'who are we fighting again?'.

Take your eye off them for a minute and they hit the wrong target. On the other hand their heads hurt so much from the hangover they don't actually feel anything their opponent does so just keep going regardless.

Good one Queen :D

DeletedUser5592

That statement was made more than a month ago. AH, necro posting :p

Reaction score
There is a player
W.I.C.K.3.D
so bad at this game that he created 50 alternate accounts to infiltrate every tribe on 15 just so he has even a miniscule shot at winning. Why Mario?

Reaction score
One would think; however, it is actually true. We just pulled ahead of x. Started 0 & 25. Now something like 30 & 30. Go figure.