Wild accusations & baseless speculation

Reaction score
wup & tup have an unusual merger brokered in which they will give DD the vast majority of their villas. They call it a war. Keep an eye on that sticky map in the upcoming weeks.

DeletedUser

Think the the former tribes TUP and WUP are just tryying to confuse dd. Not gonna work and they r still losing. And they left some of their front line members in old tribe selfie to die cause they knew it would look bad for them. Great thing it expands our reach. World only goes so far out.

DeletedUser

Also some Tup and Wup members are attempting to grab some villages on the rim in say...K46. Not going too well there.

DeletedUser

oh the things bad players say.. did it boost your little ego? anything caesar or kozer says just looks so ignorant to me. or rather, stupid.
anyone else feel the same? idk i just have little tolerance for idiocy.

DeletedUser5764

Spoken like a true person not in the know barcode...kozer is correct. Vet has received nukes and trains from some wup players and they didn't go over well. Don't throw out insults without knowing what's going on. It makes you look ignorant not them. The only villages wup has been able to take are villages recently nobled off LV or the crumbs left over from vet stomping on LV.

DeletedUser5518

Spoken like a true person not in the know barcode...kozer is correct. Vet has received nukes and trains from some wup players and they didn't go over well. Don't throw out insults without knowing what's going on. It makes you look ignorant not them. The only villages wup has been able to take are villages recently nobled off LV or the crumbs left over from vet stomping on LV.

lol not all the villages were crumbs or recent conquers mind you. also the fact kozer already has a 9% def flag despite being a new account hints at him using a lot of pp. oh the things a credit card can buy you ;D

DeletedUser3141

A lot?
You don't have to spend a fortune to get a few flag packs and for sure spending some pp to get a more even playing field with players who have played previous worlds seems more reasonable than paying a lot of pp to gain an advantage over others. Not that I have any idea what he has or hasn't spent.
From what I can see VET are doing a decent job out there.

DeletedUser

vampy. caesar is spewing out nonsense like there is no tomorrow. and kozer was adding onto his comments from my point of view. making it seem like wup and tup was only doing things in K46 which is the important. and as this world wont let u support any villages before you actually noble it, any close range recaps are obviously going to be okay. and unless wup and tup actually did an op on you guys, its not really "things arent going so well." to judge that tribe.

and as for using pp to buy flags. i had to use alot of pp i made from w16 for w15. still running out of decent flags after at least 10k pp, and definitely nowhere near close to making 9% def flags. so... thats alot of money.. not to mention the guy is only 137k points.. have been around the world for so long and still havent hit 10k plunder of 100mil loot.. and considering how my flags are mainly the decent flags (hauls, luck, pop flags were mainly traded for the other more beneficial flags quite alot) thats not really using money to gain even playing field. thats just.. using money because you have alot of money to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5764

And whose to say he hasn't been trading up for flags? Making assumptions on topics and players you don't really know about makes you look ignorant. That being said I don't know Caesar...I'm just backing up my tribe mate.

As as far as tup/wup running an op on us. We are prepared. The players here in vet don't plan on rolling over for anyone. Navigator has already lost so many nukes and nobles even he won't be able to keep it up much longer.

Also max. You guys jumped on LV villages after we here in vet utterly destroyed them in the war. They disbanned and you guys jumped on some stragglers. Those are what I call crumbs. Sure nav got a few of our recent nobles but he's paying for it.

things should be getting interesting pretty soon. I don't pretend to know the outcome of what will happen and I won't boast and sat we will destroy you. What I will say is we are prepared for a fight.

DeletedUser5722

Yes things will get interesting, think they already are...

DeletedUser

well considering how hes 137k points and im currently.. rank 1?
i think i would have had more flags to trade for.
again, hes wasted a shit load of pp on flags, not to get even playing field, but to spend because he has the money to.

so let me know how you made that assumption that i wouldnt know what im talking about regarding flags because you knew me.

and caesar. how did i cry?

DeletedUser4764

WUP,TUP,GTN VS D/D and Vet these are sides in that world . And i want to say D/D and Vet make a awesome job

DeletedUser

when did GTN get involved against D/D?
theyre not even close to D/D

DeletedUser3141

GTN are not presently involved with D/D either for or against.
It seems to be an interesting combination of former BOB members and former Selfie members, as for their intentions you would have to ask them.

DeletedUser

so if theyre not for or against... why is it
WUP,TUP, GTN vs D/D and Vet?

DeletedUser3141

As far as I know it isn't.
There is declared war between D/D and WUP/TUP.
There is also some obvious conflict between WUP/TUP and VET but so far as I know it doesn't amount to actual war as yet.