World 1 will be updated to 7.0: Discussion

DeletedUser

What would teh poll be for exactly?

I have a few idea's but enlighten me.

DeletedUser

I've been playing with the new update for a little time now, my graphical townvieuw does not work atm, hope that is not because of the update.

The only improvemd that i am happy with is the map, the other 'changes' mostly where you can find stuff kinda pisses me off. I can't see why the changes have been made and hopefully there won't be anymore of these changes in items.

I surely hope the settings will be returned because personally i am really displeased with the update. But what can we do.....

DeletedUser

does kgs annoy you?

simple yes or no

This is a discussion to the new update, not a "Do you hate KGS" thread.

And before you ask, no i am not making a poll in off-topic or any where else.

DeletedUser

is there a way to revert back to pre patch mode? .. that friends button took awhile to find :p

DeletedUser

I've posted a poll on our forum and at this point we got 20 votes.

65% thinks the update is not a good thing,

i've asked the top 5 tribes to make a poll on this issue, because in my opinion a lot more people are not happy with the update.

3 tribes are making a poll and i am very curious what will happen. If they are getting the same results as were having, i am considering a formal request to the mods to change the stuff back.

If there are players who would like to back me up here, please request you're leaders to make a poll and let me hear the results.

DeletedUser

I've posted a poll on our forum and at this point we got 20 votes.

65% thinks the update is not a good thing,

i've asked the top 5 tribes to make a poll on this issue, because in my opinion a lot more people are not happy with the update.

3 tribes are making a poll and i am very curious what will happen. If they are getting the same results as were having, i am considering a formal request to the mods to change the stuff back.

If there are players who would like to back me up here, please request you're leaders to make a poll and let me hear the results.

I can tell you now that no matter how many polls are done, the only way it would be changed back is in v8.0 - Innogames has in their contract with each player (the one we are all meant to have read and agreed before playing this game) that they have to supply us with the latest version of the game when completed.

I spoke to the elders and admin of .net about this in IRC a while ago when it came out over there, and that was the response I got.

DeletedUser188

overview --> troops
what does the + at some noblemans mean?
it says "Inexpensive nobleman available: 10" for example.
what is it good for, or is it a mistake?

DeletedUser

overview --> troops
what does the + at some noblemans mean?
it says "Inexpensive nobleman available: 10" for example.
what is it good for, or is it a mistake?

Nobles that you have lost and have it back at good price mate...:S

When you loose a noble you don´t need the coins again...and that´s what the "inexpensive nobleman" means... no coins needed

DeletedUser

Nobles that you have lost and have it back at good price mate...:S

When you loose a noble you don´t need the coins again...and that´s what the "inexpensive nobleman" means... no coins needed

If a nobleman dies, you don't need extra coins to rebuild it. Just the cost of the nobleman.

It presumably is only useful in packet worlds where cheap noblemen is usually a setting. I've yet to see a coin world with "cheap noblemen". I assume it is just a glitch that hasn't been fixed, or is seen as unimportant and not worth fixing.

DeletedUser

If a nobleman dies,you don't need extra coins to rebuild it. Just the cost of the nobleman.

It presumably is only useful in packet worlds where cheap noblemen is usually a setting. I've yet to see a coin world with "cheap noblemen". I assume it is just a glitch that hasn't been fixed, or is seen as unimportant and not worth fixing.

mmm....what i tried to say!

DeletedUser

But these are, I mean inexpensive nobleman avaliable or expensive nobleman avaliable, writing in some villages... When I click to Troops menu, There is a + on somevillages... And there is writing this... Not on the all villages...