Militia: Enabled - Dont like
Account Manager: Enabled - Dont know
War Declaration tool is active - Dont know
Attack gap: 50ms - Like
Players can choose starting location - Like

DeletedUser623

Why would innogames do this to us. Do they want this server to die

DeletedUser

=( tribes too large and not happy about church or barb growth...

DeletedUser

lol lets hope uk 3 will come quickly or this server will be dead lol

DeletedUser

World 2 Settings:
Speed: 1.0
unit-speed 1.0
Paladin: Yes with new weapons
All new units active: Yes
Archers: Yes

Church active: Yes
Noble system: coins
Moral: Point + time based
Bonus villages active and grow to 3000 points
Research system: simple
5 days beginners protection protection

Tribe member limit: 100
Militia: Enabled
Account Manager: Enabled
War Declaration tool is active
Attack gap: 50ms
Players can choose starting location

Overall not that bad. Church.... :( Tribe limit 100!!! Militia...

DeletedUser

Ugh so we wait for months nd months for world 2 nd then they let us down with another church world :(

DeletedUser

What is seriously so bad about church? It adds another element to the game, makes it more complex and makes you think more strategically. You don't like church simply because its a change from what you're used to and it's too hard for you to wrap your head around a new feature, tbh... Just get used to it and learn to use it to your advantage, it can make the game more fun.

DeletedUser

What is seriously so bad about church? It adds another element to the game, makes it more complex and makes you think more strategically. You don't like church simply because its a change from what you're used to and it's too hard for you to wrap your head around a new feature, tbh... Just get used to it and learn to use it to your advantage, it can make the game more fun.

*cough* That's why I ask you why you don't like archers, and paladin weapons, and account manager, and large tribes, and morale, and lots of other things. :rolleyes: lol, you're proving my point against yourself.

DeletedUser

I only dont like archers late game, because the different mixtures make it a pain, its overstressing that same reason to the point that its like, oh, they made this D build, now ive gotta go spend 25 days building the right nuke to beat it... and if you dont you take a beating

as for pally weapons, idc about pally weapons, never said anything about disliking em :\

account manager, its botting, has nothing to do with what i just said, im against it for different reasons

large tribes - I like small tribes, its just the setting i favor, for ig reasons like more competitive, every member really counts, not because its adjusting to something new either.

morale- when'd i say i disliked morale? :S

what other things? (chuckle)

DeletedUser

What is seriously so bad about archers? It adds another element to the game, makes it more complex and makes you think more strategically. You don't like archers simply because its a change from what you're used to and it's too hard for you to wrap your head around a new feature, tbh... Just get used to it and learn to use it to your advantage, it can make the game more fun. Make your own archer builds and make it harder for the enemies.

DeletedUser

I was hoping for much more out of US 2 to say the least. The church is the largest turn off for me and many others it seems. Might I ask what happened with the pole that was mentioned?

DeletedUser

I was hoping for much more out of US 2 to say the least. The church is the largest turn off for me and many others it seems. Might I ask what happened with the pole that was mentioned?

ya for real. A lot of others vote way more than "Like Chruch", So why the heck make almost every world church?!?!

DeletedUser

My guess...I think Oflow couldn't do better...I think innogames had the saying in all settings...

The best we can do? Do our best at this world and keep waiting for Us 3 :(

Let's go Us 2...:S ;)