Worms Strategy?

DeletedUser

Varu kicks members that are in the process of being rimmed. Guess that protects the war stats somewhat for him.....

DeletedUser5211

i kicked all players that dont cooperate with us, problems with that?
My tribe, my rules? whats your problem?

DeletedUser

So your rules are don't lose any villages? That's a rather dumb rule. Even the very best players will lose villages in certain situations. Plus not even supporting them at that point will only make it easier for the enemy to gain more easy villages. Doesn't that make your strategy pretty awful actually?

DeletedUser5211

see you own tribe :)
i know what we dooing dont worry for us

DeletedUser

Apr 16
00:07
the Return. has been dismissed by TWTank.
Waited til he had his last villa nobled before he got kicked ^

Apr 15
20:46
Tha Gatekeeper has been dismissed by KhalDrogo.
Account merged and kicked after all the villas were nobled.

Apr 15
20:46
Xiyie has been dismissed by KhalDrogo.
Wasn't even under attack when he was dismissed.

Apr 13
11:21
Luis Nogueira has been dismissed by KhalDrogo.
Didn't get any odd really until a few days after being out of boom so obviously wasn't under attack.

Apr 12
08:49
AntiGibb left the tribe.
Well we already went over this situation.

So no one was kicked who was losing any villas at the time until they were completely gone, so I don't really see how that's the same.

DeletedUser

Because it's obvious you actually do care as you represent your tribe on these forums.

DeletedUser5211

if players dont cooperate with us, dont talk and team with us, they cant stay im our team, so they are out, and i didnt kick noone with no serious reasons, so if you don`t know the situation, dont post rainbows here please.

DeletedUser

So you're being a hypocrite now I see? You say to not post things you don't think I know about yet claim that boom is no better with the kicking of players?

DeletedUser5211

this is a threed of worms, why are you talking of boom? should we care about you? :) or you miss the attention

DeletedUser

see you own tribe :)
i know what we dooing dont worry for us

Seems to be directly pointed at Boom right there^

Anyways I think the whole reason for this thread was because the players getting kicked all seem to be the ones who are losing villages. You can say that it's because they didn't participate or follow the rules but no one can really know that is true for sure without being able to know what's going on in your head. Or possibly being a spy on your leadership.

DeletedUser3741

your the one who brought up him watching his own tribe when he commented about the thread topic...
a thread topic about worms... certainly doesnt mean that only people in worms is allowed to post here.
anyone with an opinion on the matter or the ability to type has that right o_O

DeletedUser5211

XiyieLeft15th April 2014 - 20:2130,928
Sunny 001Left13th April 2014 - 12:2557,784
AntiGibbLeft12th April 2014 - 09:21139,220
EaglebuckyLeft09th April 2014 - 00:2210,343

So boom still has some players out

and btw

Apr 17
20:29
grunts left the tribe.
Apr 17
20:10
tuku4u left the tribe.
Apr 17
16:17
skrillzz left the tribe.
Apr 16
15:04
emanuelcicc1 left the tribe
Apr 16
03:59
Kracken left the tribe.
i didnt kick them for the attacks, sorry for you, but they are just cows and went to the enemyes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So after worms recruited off of misc you had a player leave for misc? I'm still curious as to what your post before that was attempting to say.

DeletedUser3741

what? it appears that he went to lead that tribe since it seems to be your new academy since you clearly couldn't live without your old one... o_O

DeletedUser3741

no, misc appears to be their new academy earl...
i assume flakboy went there to take over. hes not the only one from worms to join there in what appears to be an attempt to make room for players who had more points o_O

DeletedUser5211

emanuelcicc1
Opponents defeated:56.587 (302.)
Tribe:LEGS
Kracken
Opponents defeated:273.216 (32.)
Tribe:Plundr

DeletedUser3741

emanuelcicc1
Opponents defeated:56.587 (302.)
Tribe:LEGS
Kracken
Opponents defeated:273.216 (32.)
Tribe:Plundr

cool, another completely uninformative post telling us nothing unless you provide some background and or logic as to why you post these things... o_O