Worms Strategy?

DeletedUser

Hey Rayuken!

What's with the name change? Ive got the curiosity of a Thunder Cat!

-Bones

DeletedUser5219

I think they changed their name because they found out we've been calling them itty bitty gummy worms.

p.s worst gummy worms we ever ate...

DeletedUser

DUDE!!!!!

I found this gatorade that tastes EXACTLY LIKE pineapple gummy bears!!!! with sort of a cherry finish!

Its called Arctic Cherry. It looks white. IT IS LIQUID F**KING CRACK COCAINE, IN A BOTTLE, GUMMY BEAR FLAVORED!!!!

That is all.

-Bones

DeletedUser5219

Tact sounds like medicine I would put on a rash was that what they were going for...?

DeletedUser5386

Name change because it was part of our agreement, but feel free to come up with more childish accusations

DeletedUser5213

RaidEmperor you're a nobody, let the big boys do the talking. Trying to aim low blows about a name, smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Super. I mentally sobered up for 5 minutes to read all that. Time well spent.

Check this shit out:
Side 1:
Tribes: WORMS
Side 2:
Tribes: TS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 24
Difference: 16
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,381
Side 2: 119,901
Difference: 78,520
chart

I think TS would have quite a few more caps if worms hadn't had members leave/get dismissed from the tribe.

-Bones

Maybe you don't know the story behind this advantage gained for the moment after they declared war to us. They plotted against us while acting that they would want the nap to continue and turn in an Alliance in time. And tryed to turn all the surrounding tribes against us. Say what you want.

Btw Goodluck in warr TS

DeletedUser

Maybe you don't know the story behind this advantage gained for the moment after they declared war to us. They plotted against us while acting that they would want the nap to continue and turn in an Alliance in time. And tryed to turn all the surrounding tribes against us. Say what you want.

Btw Goodluck in warr TS

Good luck to you as well. But you left out some details. For one thing we hit you after rejecting your request of an alliance and simply because we been preparing for war against you since day 1. You guys just were too worried about losing your ablity to internal and pick off weaker tribes or nontribe players to see that we were coming for you. Even now that still seems to be your focus. Third when we did an op against lauf we only managed to get one village before he left your tribe and by then you knew it was war. After we cleaned him up we moved on to other targets. Targets you could have supported but choose not to. Heck con818 nobled darkrath by himself without issue. Those players ended up abandoning you because of that. If anything those stats should be higher not lower. Due to players leaving or getting kicked. But wars are not won in stats anyways so they do not matter.

And as far as I know no nap is forever, this is a war game afterall. Tribes who are not prepared for allies and naps to break their pacts are the tribes that are the most vulvernable. I was prepared in case misc broke our nap unlike you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5211

war just started, dont talk to much, you just thinking a few villas won your war, but we are just starting it, and good luck kiids, se you here with a status later :)

DeletedUser5219

RaidEmperor you're a nobody, let the big boys do the talking. Trying to aim low blows about a name, smh.

Azi sorry if you don't agree with the JOKES I make but freedom of speech is a thing, Varu didn't seem to care much about anything I said so why should you after all it is his tribe not yours....

DeletedUser

no, misc appears to be their new academy earl...
i assume flakboy went there to take over. hes not the only one from worms to join there in what appears to be an attempt to make room for players who had more points o_O

It was not my decision to do this. At this moment i was not active anymore. It was the decision by a new player and the old worms leadership to do this.

I am sure that TS will be defeated in the future. They have just the noobish advantage to betray worms. Yayyy.
Two strong players, kizukilla and me have a busy RL now.
So TS, dont think you are skilled.

DeletedUser2551

It was not my decision to do this. At this moment i was not active anymore. It was the decision by a new player and the old worms leadership to do this.

I am sure that TS will be defeated in the future. They have just the noobish advantage to betray worms. Yayyy.
Two strong players, kizukilla and me have a busy RL now.
So TS, dont think you are skilled.

lame excuse i was able to beat you while working 12 hours shifts all day at work and not having a sitter. busy RL lol... in other words you quit since you where overwhelmed by attacks and didnt want to tag and dodge all day. use another excuse.. im waiting =)

DeletedUser

lame excuse i was able to beat you while working 12 hours shifts all day at work and not having a sitter. busy RL lol... in other words you quit since you where overwhelmed by attacks and didnt want to tag and dodge all day. use another excuse.. im waiting =)

You are able to play TW while you are at work?
I am not. I do not know where you are living.

When you are at work, you have to work.
Maybe this is the reason why the German economy is so damn successful :cool:

Btw: I already have defeated 2 waves before.

DeletedUser5381

guys i think its pretty clear the Worms strategy was to change their name and hope everyone would think they just disappeared..

DeletedUser5213

JAT :D. What account are you playing on?! OG Jake here :), co-playing with lilj81 and blunterpoet from W12!

DeletedUser2551

You are able to play TW while you are at work?
I am not. I do not know where you are living.

When you are at work, you have to work.
Maybe this is the reason why the German economy is so damn successful :cool:

Btw: I already have defeated 2 waves before.

lol. 2nd round, ding, ding, ding!
Germans are not the only ones who value a good work day. i work in a hospital treating patients all day... if i had time for a game i would be very happy.

you beat 2 waves of what? scouts...

shal we have a round 3?

i do enjoy that worms... or tact now is finally getting a easter attack going.